Chapter Seven

Hey all!!

Two chapters in one day, yet again!

I hope you guys like this chapter and the pace of the story so far.

It's much slower than my other books are, but still quite fast.

Please leave comments, vote, share and give a follow for more!'

⚠️ contains sexual content ⚠️

Enjoy!!!

DAPHNE:

"Yes sir." I say softly, looking up at him. I glance down at catch sight of his sweat pants twitching in a spot that makes my cheeks flush.

He tilts his head back with a low groan as I accidentally let those words slip my lips, his adams apple bobbing as he groaned. He clenches his jaw before swiftly pulling me onto his lap and whispering in my ear, "I didn't like fucking Callie. I had to pretend she was someone else." He smirks, his hands gripping my hips as I straddle him.

"W-who did you imagine in her place?" I whisper my question, lightly scooting my body closer to him. My movements caused just enough friction for me to feel him grow hard beneath me. His hard on poking through not only his sweat pants, but through the fabric of my swimsuit.

I accidentally let out a soft moan as I fist his shirt in my hand.
I close my eyes and slowly grind into him, his hands now moving to my ass as he gives it a small shake before gripping each ass cheek with his big hands.
I let out a small whimper as I get into my rhythm, his lips pressing against my ear, "I was pretending she was you."

He places a soft kiss against my neck and I tilt mine to the side to give him better access. His tongue glides against my skin and I shiver.

"That's my good girl."

I gasp as he calls me the phrase he said aloud while I watched him through the window.
"A-Alec." I moan softly in his ear as both of my hands tangle themselves within the fabric of his shirt.

"I-it's hot in h-here." I pant lightly, losing my breath.

He smiles down at me before he places a trail of kisses down to the top of my chest, along the exposed peaks of my breasts.
His hot breath grazes my skin as he says lowly, "it's sixty eight in here baby."

"O-oh." I nod my head, quickly realizing why my body is so hot.

Him.

He's the reason.

I start to move my hips again as he swiftly takes his shirt off in one swift motion.
My eyes scan his muscular chest and shoulders. I place soft kisses against his skin, lightly nibbling on his shoulder where a sleeve of tattoos start.

"Fuck." He growls out as he clenched his jaw.

"W-what. What is it?" I question, worried my grinding against him was too much. Or maybe he isn't into biting.
I didn't think I was a fan of it but I couldn't contain myself just now.

I start to shuffle off of him but he quickly keeps me in place before making me look into his eyes, "Joslyn just got back. I heard a car pull up on the gravel."

I nod my head quickly understanding.

He looks at me before glancing down at his hard on that I'm barley hovering over. He smoothly glides his tongue against him bottom lip before sucking in a deep breath.
"I need to go take care of this otherwise it won't go away." He shakes his head.