4 | blood or not

"Wakey Wakey upper East Siders. Welcome to the first day of senior year, and the onset of a new social dynasty. Question is, with Serena single will little Constance become the house of Van Der Woodsen?

And who is this newcomer everyone is buzzing about? Could she be... Chuck's new girl?"

Alaska sighed and put the phone Chuck had bought her away. He had told her of this website called Gossip Girl, and she had been talking of Alaska all morning. "Ready to go?" Chuck walked into her room while fixing his tie. He enrolled Alaska in his private high school, which she didn't understand how he did that, but promised not to ask questions when she saw an envelope full of money being delivered to a lady.

"Yes," Alaska sighed before shoving on her unifrom coat and grabbing her backpack full of notebooks and pencils. She's never been to a private school and didn't know what to expect, but nonetheless she was a tad excited. "Does Serena's younger brother and her mother not know of me yet?"

"No," Chuck led her into the kitchen of the penthouse where she was staying in a guest room to where Serena sat at a small table with a blonde woman and brunnette boy. "Oh Chuck! Bart had to fly away on business, but he sends his best," she told Chuck as soon as she saw him.

Alaska walked up next to Chuck, earning a confused look from the blonde lady. "As he has since kindergarten."

"Chuck, who is this?"

"Seems like my father hid a sister from me all these years, don't worry we took a DNA test. It came back to me this morning." Alaska walked forward and stuck her hand out to the blonde woman. "Alaska May Bass, nice to meet you. I do not plan to stay at your house very long-"

"Oh no sweetie, stay as long as you like! Lily Bass. You are going to school with Chuck and Serena then, yes?"

"Yes ma'am." Lily nodded, her eyes never leaving Alaska as she spoke to Chuck. "And what did the results say?"

"I haven't looked at them yet, figured I would after school."

"Okay, well we better get going, Eric," Chuck grabbed Alaska's arm while a boy followed behind them into a limo.

-

"It'll save me a ton of time," Chuck handed Eric a folder, whom Alaska got to know a bit in the car. "That's kind of impressive," Eric laughed.

"Thank you," Chuck smirked. "Do you mind showing Alaska around the school?" Chuck asked Eric as they started to walk up a set of steps. "No, come on Al."

Alaska smiled at the cute nickname before looking back at Chuck. "You'll be okay little sis," he smiled at her before walking over to the brunnett girl she recognized from the party. Over the last week Alaska and Chuck had grown closer together, and she prayed the test came back and said that they were true blood siblings.

"This way," Eric pulled her out of her thoughts before walking her into a large building. "Hey, you might want to put all those books in your locker. Do you have your form with your schedule and all that?" Eric asked. Alaska quickly pulled out a sheet of paper regarding her class schedule, I.D. School code, locker number, etc. and handed it over to Eric. "This one right here is your locker number. Oh hey, it's right by my friend's. Maybe you'll run into her. The girl's hallway is just up ahead."

Alaska said a quick thank you to Eric and grabbed her paper back before turning around and completely running into someone's chest, dropping all her books in the process. "Oh!"

"Oh! I am so sorry let me get those for you." The boy picked up her books before handing them over to her. "Thank you so much!" Dan didn't recognize the girl as she just walked passed him without another glance. She was beautiful, and she did look somewhat familiar to him.

-

"Bart, she's here. She's got Chuck convinced they're siblings!" Lily paced around her room as Bart sighed loudly. "I knew we should have put her under my last name, and the check's as well! Now she's got Chuck involved in this mess too. What do I do? She thinks you're her father!"

"Relax Lily, we just wait until Chuck finds out she isn't his sister, then he will make her leave back to Rome, for sure."

-

Break finally arrived and Alaska was thankful her morning had passed by like a breeze. She had already graduated school back home, but given that the requirements were different in the countries she had to start again in Junior year. She looked around the halls for Eric or Chuck, but found none of them until she reached the courtyard. Her phone rang before she could reach him and a picture of the boy she ran into earlier appeared with a girl smiling up at him.

e-blast #612 "Serena Who?"

"Looks like Dan Humphrey wasted no time finding a new lady friend. We all know lunch leads to dinner, which leads to dessert, which leads to, well, you get the idea...."

Alaska put her phone away, not really caring much for gossip and proceeded to her class just as the bell rang. She will just have to look for Chuck during lunch.

-

"Lily?"

"Hello Rufus," Lily walked into his gallery at a slow pace. "What are you doing? I had no idea you were here? How was the trip? How's Bart?"

Lily smiled and shook her head. "Good good, um. He's still in Beijing. On bussiness, you know."

"So, what brings you down here, Lil?" Rufus leaned casually on the counter behind him. "Oh, I just thought it'd be nice to say hello, to catch up. I do have some things to tell you."

"I was actually on my way out," Rufus told her. "Of course, I should have called first. You're busy with work and-"

Lily spun around to leave until Rufus started speaking again. "No, I just- "Repo Man" is playing at the Sunshine. You know how I love my Harry Dean Stanton."

"Playing Hooky?"

"Yeah, don't tell anyone," they both laughed. "Not if you take me with you," Lily smiled. "You want to go to "Repo Man"?" Rufus questioned, obviously surprised. "Yeah," Lily shrugged.

Rufus stood away from the counter as he started to speak again. "As I recall, you went to "Repo Man" once, and you walked out."

"Well that was twenty years ago," Lily shook her head. "-And you stole my soda."

"Well, I'll buy you another," Lily smiled. "Alright. Let's go to "Repo Man"."

-

a/n; Hope you all like it so far! -E