Emo boi Shuichi

Kokichi Oma the Ultimate supreme leader is actually a girl and has a split personality and is a famous serial killer like Genocide Jack/Jill only Miu and Tenko know but didn't tell anyone else (Also I gave Kokichi's alternative personality 2 ultimates ultimate liar and ultimate occult leader)

Shuichi Saihara the ultimate detective (Kyoko Kirigiri wannabe vibes) and is a emo boy

This after 🥑 and ✨🎹🎹🎵🎶✨ death

Kokichi's POV: "I hate this why did they die and not me? Keade or Rantaro didn't deserve to die and Shuichi is now depressed and sad and he hasn't came out of his room" I said as I went out the shower and put on my binder and my clothes and walked out of my room and put on my fake smile and went to the cafeteria and greeted everyone "HeeEeeey everyBODY~!" Everyone looked at me so depressed "What the fuck do you want you little bastard!?" Miu said back "Aawww no need to be so mean Cum Dumpster" "Eeeeeeee c-cum dumpster??" She had on a lewd face "Shut up you degenerate male and don't call this beautiful female a Cum Dumpster!" Tenko shouted "Nyeh you guys are being too loud I'm trying to sleep" Himiko said "Do I care if you are tired?" "Hey don't talk Himiko like that degenerate male!" "Kokichi why do always have to cause trouble in the morning?" Asked Tsumagi "I shush you anime bitch!" "Oh sorry" "Kokichi don't speak to her like that why are you even here are you here to tourment us or something!?" The idiot shouted "Be-" Shuichi then walked inside the cafeteria "SHUMAI!!" "Nyeh wow talk about mood swings" Himiko said "Talk about having donkey lips!" Miu shouted "Hey don't say that she's beatiful the she is!" "Aah Tenko why don't we go and pray to Atua and let him bless Himiko with beautiful lips and face?" "Nyehhh" "Angie!" I didn't pay any attention to the fight I caused and went to my depressed beloved Shuichi " Hello Shumai how are you!?!" "Oh hello Kokichi" Shuichi said with a soft smile "OMI GOSH SHUMAI YOUR SO SO SO DEPRESSED AND SAD ITS MAKING WANNA KILL MYSELF!!'
"Oi leave my sidekick alone Oma!" Said Kaito "No no don't worry its fine" "Anyw-" Monokuma then appeared along with his kubz expect Monokid after Monodam pushed him during Keadead's execution
"What the fuck do you want now!!" Miu shouted "Puhuhuhu weeelll~~ since there hasn't been a killing I'll just come up with a motive~~" "WHAT!!" everyone shouted expect me and Maki "Puhuhuhu yep you little bastards will have a another motive because there's no killing for a month so therefore I will expose your secrets in the next 48hrs and if there no killing until the timer runs out I will expose 6 students dirty secrets to everyone here!!" "What you can't just give us another motive you asshole" yes I can because I'm the headmaster of this killing school and therefore you will all listen to me and come to the Gym when you all are done processing this traumatic despair!" "Puhuhuhu!" "So long bear well!" when Monokuma left along with his kubz I felt despair take over my body because I can't let anyone know about me but if get chosen and the other 5 students I won't be the only one right? I thought to myself "N-n-no this can't be happening again why are we even here in this" Himiko said "I can't take it anymore please stop this horrific game please" cried out Himiko "Don't worry Himiko while me and Angie are still here we won't let anything or anyone harm you"
"O-okay"

We all went to the Gym and saw Monokuma do his entrance along with the Monokubz "Puhuhuhu well looks like everyone is here soo I'll be choosing who's secrets are going to get spilled!" Everyone groaned expect for me of course "Okay okay let's get going now!!" He pulled out a box full of names and put his hand or paws inside the box "First we havvvee" "HIMIKO!!" "Nyeeehh!" "Second we have KAITO!
"Shit!" "Oh look at your despairfull face"
"Third we have Ryoma!" 'I don't care if you guys find out about my secrets" "Okaay Mr.Depressed, next we have Angie!" "Ahh I have nothing to worry because Atua is looking after me!" "Omg when are you gonna stop talking about your Atua?!" Monokuma took out two pieces of paper that had names "Well then we have Maki and KOKICHI!!!" "W-what the fuck!?" I yelled everyone looked at me "Nyeh what is so important that you have to make noise?" "Ummmm it's nothing" I felt on the verge of collapsing and crying but I was able to sustain myself from doing so " I'm just gonna go to my dorm" I said as I rushed out the Gym

*Author here idk what I'm doing with my life but I was soo fucking bored that I just made this abomination😭*