Secret spilled

Shuichi POV: We all went to the Gym Himiko,Angie and Maki seemed a bit nervous expect for Ryoma maybe he was right he didn't care if anyone knew about his secret I mean of course your gonna be nervous when your secrets are gonna be revealed when we entered we saw Kokichi in the corner of the Gym he he or she looked a bit nervous and looked like she cried for hours we all ignored her and then suddenly Monokuma appeared along with his kubz "Puhuhuhu welcome I hope you guys are gonna enjoy the despairfull truth about your friends" "L-let's this over with!" Kokichi shouted "Yeah yeah okay no need to be all bossy" "Okay first we Himiko!" "Nyeeehh!?" Monokuma puts the tape recorder inside the VHS player "Himiko Yumeno the ultimate mage and her dark secret, Himiko had a fight with one of her cousins then in a blink of an eye she killed him wowwee I'm even quite surprised that she got away with it!" Everyone looked at her she looked very scared "I-i didn't m-mean to k-kill him I j-just snapped!" "Himiko" Tenko said lightly sounding disappointed  "Anyways next we have Angie!" "Oh no, but I still believe Atua is watching over me" she said with a nervous smile "Angie Yonaga the ultimate Artist who also has a secret before she became an ultimate she used to trace other people's art works then one day somebody confronted her than blackmailed her,she had to follow that persons needs and all of that nonsense  then one day she snapped and killed him dismembering his head to toe she also got away with it too!"  "Puhuhuhu!" Oh Angie how are you still not in despair after I just told them what you did?" "It's because Atua is looking after me after all!" She said happy again, damnit everyone's secret are getting exposed and it relates to murder "Next is Ryoma nah you guys probably know that he massacred a whole mafia so next is Maki Harukawa!" "Ugh just it over with" "Okay!" "Maki Harukawa the "ultimate child care giver" but is that really her ultimate tho her true ultimate is the ultimate Assassin that's right her ultimate is the ultimate Assassin!" Maki looked like her soul just left her body "Kkkkkk damn you fucking asshole!" "Kakakakaka!" "Your despair is exciting!" Kokichi stood there silent very silent as if he's not breathing "Puhuhuhu we all know who's next Kokichi Oma!" "Gggggggr!" "Wowwee this should be very entertaining!!" "Kokichi Oma the Ultimate supreme leader but are we sure "his" actually a boy puhuhuhu buuut~ she's actually a girl and has a disorder too Dissoctive Identity Disorder you can one or more personalities while she actually has two one murderous one and the softie one who likes to cry but still know how to defend herself for years she's been killing so many boys and men she wouldn't even dare to use her kunais that are poisonous, to even hurt a girl!" "Hahahahahahaha look at your despair!" "Wait so if Kokichi is a girl where's her tits?" "S-shut up!" "Nyeh this has to be my first time seeing Kokichi like this" then Kokichi runs out the Gym then I.......

LMAO cliffhanger