Decimo

Jungkook: *raising his eyebrow* What's going on? And how did you get hurt? Who did this? What was she doing with you? Where are you coming from? wh-

He bombarded me with so many questions. Before he could ask more questions, I cut him off.

Taehyung: Mamma Mia, Jungkook, calm the fuck down. I'll tell you.

Previous.

Flashback:

Taehyung Pov.

I was going home on my bike when suddenly someone, or should I say enemies, tried to shoot me, and the bullet just touched my leg. I hissed in pain. And thank goodness I didn't lose my balance. I saw behind me that there were many bikes. They started firing at me. But I managed to dodge every bullet. They were too many; I couldn't defeat them alone, but I still fired back. I was trying to disappear from their sight when I spotted an alley. I quickly turned into the alley, trying to trick them, hoping they didn't see me go into the alley. I don't know where this alley goes. I was looking behind me, trying to figure out if I had actually lost them. But when I saw in front of me, there was a huge tree. Before I could do anything, I crashed into the tree with my bike. My wounded leg was under the bike, and that fucking hurts. I groan in pain. I managed to take out my leg and see my wound; it was bleeding quite a lot, and I didn't have anything put on the wound so the blood would stop. I stood up with difficulty and tried to start the bike, but this bitch doesn't start. I groan in frustration.

Taehyung: Aishh, this bitch is not working now. Let me call someone—wait, where is my phone?

I started to check every pocket but didn't find it. Great, I lost my phone too. Then I looked around to find someplace where I could call or something, but there was nothing around me.

Taehyung: What the hell!! Where the hell am I? Why did I never see this place? Let's just look around and see where it takes me.

I started to walk around, looking for any kind of source. but nothing there, then I heard the sound of waves. Is there a beach there? I followed the sound, and there is the beach; it seems abandoned. I got there, checking around for any kind of danger, but nothing was there. Suddenly, I saw a figure sitting in front of a rock, and I got alert. While walking slowly towards the figure, I reached for my gun just in case it was one of my enemies. But when I got near, to my surprise, oh? It's a girl. I sighed in relief, but what is this girl doing here in this cold weather? Well, that's none of my business. Let me ask for her phone so I can contact Jimin or Jungkook, and they'll come and pick me up. I got near her and was about to say something, but I was shocked to see it was y/n. She seemed to freeze on her spot, and then I spoke. asking her, What is she doing here? but she didn't answer instead; she questioned me oh so coldly.

End of Flashback

Author Pov.

Taehyung: *sighs* That's it!

Jungkook: Why didn't you ask for her phone? So I could have come and picked you up.

 Silent... Taehyung didn't know What to say. He was thinking about what to do. What should he say to him? In reality, he just wanted to spend some time with y/n and get to know her. So he didn't want to lose that opportunity.

Jungkook: What? Why are-Wait Oh, my god, Do you? uhm... Do you perhaps like her?

Taehyung's head snapped so fast that anyone who could've thought that his neck would've gotten hurt. Then he responded.

Taehyung: *stutter* W-what? N-no, o-of course not!

Jungkook folded his arms over his chest and looked at him with a knowing look.

Jungkook: *sarcastic* Hmm, hmm, Sure you don't!

Taehyung: *Cold* Okay, let's go home. I'm tired

Jungkook: Yaaaah! What's with the coldness? Just a while ago, you were being a puppy in front of Y/n.

Taehyung: *embarrassed and rolling eyes* Whatever!

Taehyung started to walk; he was limping a little, but it didn't hurt that much. It wasn't a big deal for him; he's used to it. He was exaggerating it before because of y/n. Jungkook looked at him and said,

Jungkook: Do you know who that was who was shooting at you?

Taehyung: Hmm, I have an idea of who it could be.

Jungkook: *nodded*, than I think you know what to do, isn't it, Hyung?

Taehyung just smirked at him with a knowing look, and Jungkook understood that Taehyung had some plan.

............

time skips after one month and half.

The next month went fine. Taehyung would annoy the shit out of y/n; he would follow y/n around like a puppy just to annoy her, and y/n would sometimes just ignore him or talk with him with coldness. but she secretly likes it very much, but she will never accept it. Taehyung never minded her coldness or her ignoring. Whenever she would ignore him, he would pout cutely, and y/n would melt a little. Then she would respond to him with a little less coldness, and whenever she would respond, Taehyung would show his boxy smile. That made y/n smile secretly at him. Everyone was shocked while looking at them. Some of them were jealous too, like the cold Taehyung being goofy and soft to someone other than his friends. y/n's friends were surprised too. Just like this, a month and half has passed. But the problem was Between all this, y/n would receive calls from an unknown number. Sometimes she would ignore it, but sometimes, getting frustrated, she would pick up the call, knowing no one would speak from the other side. and she'll yell, saying, If you don't have a tongue, why do you call? It's not like she didn't block it she did, but that person would call her anyway with a new number. Just like now, she was at home and doing her assignments peacefully. Today was her night shift, too. She had a lot of assignments. So she wanted to finish as soon as possible, and that's when she heard her mobile ringing. She looked at it, and it was unknown again. She felt annoyed.

Y/n: Arghh, this person really doesn't have anything to do. I'll just ignore it.

She ignored it, but it started to ring again and again. In anger, she grabbed her phone and mumbled to herself.

Y/n: This is the last time I'm picking up If this person doesn't talk, I'll block them again. At least for now I can have peace.

She picked up and spoke.

Y/n: *cold* What do you want?

Silence................

Y/n: You! mothe-

She was about to say something bad, but she controlled it. Still no response.

Y/n: *angry*Okay, that's it. I've had enough of you.

But when she said this, she heard a faint chuckle on the other side. Her eyes widen for a moment, but she is confused as to who is calling her and why. She shrugged, thinking someone might be pulling a prank on her or some shit, not interested, and cut the call, blocking the number. and start her assignment again.

to be continued...