𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

y/n perry .

dd osama . david reyes .

 david reyes

+ oy

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘

"you sure you don't need me to come witchu, ma?" dd asked for the 5th time as i put on my hoodie getting ready to go to buy snacks from the bodega.

"baby it's just down the street relax" i laughed.

"aigh aigh" he finally agreed to letting me go on my own.

we walked to the front door together and i felt a tug on my booty shorts.

"watchu tryna dooo" i joked as dd pulled my shorts down a lil.

"nun, yo shit short" i rolled my eyes and kissed his lips before leaving.

i quickly went over to say hi to my brother sha ek who was with the rest of them oy niggas outside the store.

"hey chalimmm" i hugged him since I hadn't seen him in a few days.

"whas good my heart?" he said as he hugged back.

"jus goin to uncle's bodega" i replied breaking the hug.

"oh aight, and don't be callin me that outside by the way, you heard?"

"CHALIM A PUSSY!" i yelled which made him grab his bottle of hennesy n pour a lil on my head.

"EW NIGGA" he laughed as i squeezed the drink out my hair which thankfully didnt touch my clothes.

"i'm tellin mama you cussin"

"shut up" i said and walked into the bodega.

"hi tio!" i cheesed at my uncle carlos who run the bodega.

"hola mi sobrina, como estas?" he asked from the front counter as i went to the candy isle looking for dd's favorite.

"i'm good!"

i went over to the back and got some drinks when somebody walked in. i turned around to see a tall darkskin dreadhead at the front with my uncle.

"yo carlos, who's that?" he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"ahh y/n, my niece"

i walked over to the checkout with hella candy, chips, and drinks and dumped them all on the counter.

carlos scanned everything until one of my monster cans fell off the counter. the boy picked it up for me and put it back.

"damn no thank you?" he said.

"nah" i laughed.

"$31 mi amor" my uncle said bagging everything up.

"here i gotchu" the boy said goin thru his wallet.

"uuh no, I'm usin my man's card" i said swiping dd's card.

the machine was takin mad long to accept, so carlos went round back to fix smn.

"ian know you drink" he laughed slightly picking on a peice of my hair.

"i dont. you don know me at all n stop fuckin touching me." i snapped back as the card finally accepted.

"you need help takin all that home?" he offered as i was struggling to pick up all the bags myself.

"nah my brother n his niggas is outside starin you down rn, they kill people" i exaggerated.

"damn ight"

i finally managed to carry everything and walked out the store and turned around to see him following me.

"yo what the fuck is wrong witchu dicc." i sassed.

he froze up with fear and started stuttering.

"coo. now go walk the other way." i said turning around and continue walking but i could still feel his presence behind me.

"SHA" i yelled. sha and the other niggas had been keeping an eye on me since that boy walked in the bodega, they all came running at me with the boy then slowed down when dd pulled up in his black srt.

"you better run, lil nigga" i said with a smirk then got in dd's car and the boy hesitated before sprinting away til dd pointed his glock at the boy's head.

-    i laughed making this but ik sm people like these typa stories but the rest of us gon act like i ain't jus wrote this 😂

630 words
dzlusional