Final battle part 2

A gung in the tomb was heard as Rick was shown heading towards the tomb as the flames roar with each step. He entered through the side to the tomb as he sees imhopet banging the gung. Rick clutches the weapon axe in his arms before running as he jumps across the trench with a yell as inhuman beings lined the whole trench as a load roar shakes the whole place making him look around as he trys to keep his balance before the roaring starts as he grunts swinging at imhopet.

Who blocks the hit with the gung beater as they pushed against each other with a grunt as the flames continue to roar before Rick disarms imhopet as there weapons fall into one of the holes as flames roar from with in it before Rick decided to go with hand to hand combat as he punched imhopet in the face as said man stumbled back slightly from the hit before they are at a stand still.

Imhopet wipes the blood from his lip with his thumb "so you wish to kill me?"he asked in ancient Egyptian as the circle one another slowly "and then you would kill him...and send his army back to the underworld.this I can not allow"he says in ancient Egyptian.

Aderth was shown riding his his across the from of his people as he comes to a stop as he watches the army of Anubis slowly walk forward as what was the leader holds up his weapon making the army stop.

Soon imhopet and Rick begin hand to hand combat again both fighting with strength.

Femi/moan twirls as she slashes anuck su namun in the face they blocked anuck su namuns hit before they slash at each other once more as there sias clank against each other "give up anuck su namun nor you or imhopet will leave this place alive"she says im ancient enough as she crossed her sias as anuck su namun ducks but gets kneed in the face hard as she falls back with a cry as her nose was broken gushing with blood.

Aderth holds a sword out as he yells as his people yell as one. The leader of Anubis army holds his weapon as he and his army roars as one.

Imhopet and Rick where still fighting. Aderth twirls his sword shouting before he and his people charge forward yelling before Anubis army charges forward with a roar as they race against the distance before giving the clash as they fight with brute strength on both sides as blood splashes as the battle starts.

Alex was shown with his uncle Jonathan as they were kneeld beside evy as Alex had the book open "hootash narabe oos veesloo. Ahm Kim ra ahm hum dei "he reads from the book of the dead.

Femi/moan front flips over anuck su namun as lands before slashing her in the back deeply as the women cry's but Femi/moan has no regrets before kicking her across the face as anuck su namun as the women cry's backing away holding her bleeding eye as Femi makes her weapons disappear. Her eyes glow red as she holds up a hand as anuck su namun gasp as she was lifted up in the air as blood drips from her wounds.

Imhopet and Rick still fight as aderth and his people were fighting with hope as the battle with the army or Anubis as more blood was shed.

Alex looks at his uncle "I don't understand this symbol what's it called"he asked as his uncle looks at it"ahmenophus"he says.

Alex looks back at the book"efday shokran ahmenophus"he reads from the book before a glow comes from Evy's body as there eyes widen in disbelief. Rick goes to swing his weapon at imhopet but he blocks it with a grunt but Rick cuts it in two with his second weapon making imhopet stumble back before another mighty roar was heard as the place shakes.aderth and his man cut some more of Anubis army as the battle rages on.

While making anuck su namun stay in med air Femi/moan slowly raise in the air as she chants eyes glowing red as anuck su namun bleeds from her mouth,ears and nose as her blood was boiling."my friend that's enough I will take it from hear go help the others in the tomb"a familiar voice speaks in ancient Egyptian as she looks down seeing evy alive but that's not all"Nefertiti"she whispered as evy/Nefertiti nod there head with a soft smile. Femi/Mona let's anuck su namun fall to the ground with a thud as she slowly lowers back down to the ground as she gently lands on her feet in front of evy/Nefertiti.

Femi/mona nods her head knowing her best friend wants to even things with anuck su namun as she disappears to help the others Rick and imhopet lock weapons with the doors to the scorpion kings tomb slowly opens with a creak as they turn to face the now opened tomb

A large body was shown in the darken rolb before it unfolds its self before comeing into the light showing the scorpion king as he was half scorpion and half men as he looks at the two intruders with a glare. 

Rick and imhopet push each other away with a grunt as the stare up at the scorpion king with shock. Imhopet then turns and jumps over a small trench making the scorpion king snap his attention to him as he charges forward. Imhopet drops his weapon before crunching with a bow"I am your servant! I am your servant!"he says in ancient Egyptian making the scorpion king stop as he glares"we shall see"he says in ancient Egyptian. Imohtep then points to Rick"but he was sent to kill you!"he says in ancient Egyptian as the scorpion king snaps his head at Rick with a glare as he glared before charging forward as Rick drops his weapons running around fire gets spread every where as he trys to defend in self with anything his can as imohtep smirks.

Evy/Nefertiti pulls a set of sias from the statue as anuck su namun slowly growing back into her feet grabbing her sias"Nefertiti"she says in ancient Egyptian.

"Anuck su namun "evy/Nefertiti says twirling her sias. Anuck su namun glares with blood stained on her face"good"she says in ancient Egyptian as they both rush forward as they fight with skill and moves of the ways back then as the lock blades before anuck su namun grunts pushing her up against a stone pillar"you remember the old ways"she says in ancient Egyptian but the difference between her and Nefertiti was she and evy are as one while anuck su namun was only her in meelas body so she was outmatched anyway.

Evy/Nefertiti then smashes her forehead with anuck su namun making the women cry in pain as she stumbled back"that's a little something knew"they say before she twirls as she slashes anuck su namuns already bloody faces as evy/Nefertiti was breathing hard once she knew she wouldn't win she runs through the archway to the tomb with evy/Nefertiti running after her as flame roar.