Concealed 🌊 2 🌊

PART 2

"See this is how you will get all the details of the products. You will have to review this data." Vikrant explained calmly to shravani whose eyes were fixated on the handsome man in front of her.

All she could see was how his hands were gesturing on the screen. The folded sleeves of his white shirt and the blue veins prominent on his elbow. There was a light stubble on his face and the sleek specs he was wearing, probably because of the screen.

"Next you will have to check the details. Just take one product at a time and check." Vikrant's fingers were working on the mouse and he was demonstrating her how to even check.

Shravani's eyes went towards the screen and then at his fingers. The long, sleek fingers which were fascinating to her. Her mind was getting diverted and this wasn't the first time. It was a regular occurrence for some weeks.

She was distracted by this man. The man whose blue eyes were now gazing at her in utter confusion.

"Shravani did you get it?" Vikrant asked looking at her lost expressions but she didn't reply.

"Shravani.." he called her again but this time she diverted her eyes from him towards the screen and cursed herself.

"Shravani kya zaroorat thi unhen aise dekhen ki.. ab toh tu gayi.. Hitler ne gazab ki daant maarni hai." She closed her eyes at once and nodded in denial with her still closed eyes.

Vikrant who was now gazing at her confused yet apologetic face also had a smile on his face. He was finding it difficult to maintain a hard face.

She was looking like she was waiting for some kind of hard punishment and he was thankful that he was using one of the empty cabins not the usual open work space where they work.

"Acha kya samaj nahi aaya aapko?" He asked with a soothing yet gentle voice. The voice that made her eyes snap at him and he was surprised by the sudden chime of the bangles. His eyes went towards her hands and he saw exactly two bangles in her right hand and she was wearing a watch in her left.

Till now he has never heard any kind of chimes but this was a pleasant yet shocking change that he noticed. Apart from her waist length open hair which looked like she had not even bothered to comb.

As he was busy looking at her, he heard her shaky words.

"Kuch bhi nahi.."

"Aapka dhyan Kahan tha?"

And next all he could hear was a very faint sorry that he wasn't sure if it was meant to be heard.

"Now look at it again.." Vikrant started again and this time shravani's gaze and her attention was on the screen where she could see some weird drawings which were actually the projections of the future.

Her next three hours were spent with Vikrant as he had instructed her to do the work beside him much to everyone's amusement and her horror.

Vikrant's proximity was already making her useless and whenever he would demand her proper attention to work she knew that she cannot ask even for a tea break.

All Shravani knew that she was being cursed with work again this time with the devil himself who has apparantly taken on himself to make her efficient.

----

Shravani was sitting with her friends trying to eat something. They were mostly all the interns except two or three people who were the permanent employees.