Are we going in circles?

While the funk ship was on autopilot, the leaders were just relaxing and talking. "Wait didn't Aro say he was coming with us?" Poppy asked "yea" Aro responded. "Wait did you sneak on the ship???" Essence asked with a tone of worry and proudness.

"Yea let's just say I have a bit of skill from sneaking away from my mom when I took some snacks from the kitchen, haha" Aro replied to Queen Essence. "Wow your good" prince D added.

"Hello, yes I had a question for you King Aro Do you know how to play a piano?" Trollzart asked as he flew closer to Aro. "Actually yea! I do" "WONDERFUL! you see one of my friends back in trolls topia, she wanted to know how to play piano in different styles other than classical so I was wondering if you could teach her" "yea I can do dat fo you" "oh thank you how could repay you?!" Trollzart said as he got closed to Aro's face. "Uhhhh 1. You can not be so close to my face-" and Trollzart backed up "- 2. I'll think about it."

"Hey uh it's about the dubstep trolls" trollex said "what about 'em?" Aro asked as he sat next to Trollex. "What's their style like?" "What do you mean?" "Like how similar and different are techno and dubstep trolls?" "Well the beat drop is much more... BOLD, the bass can sound like all sorts of stuff heh... even voices sometimes... I think..." (idk lol)

"Hey Delta can I see the map?" Aro asked and she walked over and handed the map to him. "Oh it looks like were getting close to Ei cite (eye city)" "why is it called Ei cite?" Barb asked. "I don't know, I guess we only got one way to find out."

As everyone was talking Trollex was zoning-out thinking about the dubstep trolls. He was trying to figure out what they looked like. "Maybe techno trolls that have more violent patterns? ARE they techno trolls? What if they don't have hair???" Trollex thought.

"Soooo like... what are you?" Barb asked Aro. "Oh I'm a shark" "can I see your teeth?" "Weird question but ok" and Aro smiled revealing 2 rows of razor sharp teeth "that's gnarly bro haha!" "Oh thanks"

"What is that?" Quincy asked himself as he saw a bunch of clock hands being launched into the sky. Poppy approached the window Quincy was looking out of and said "Wait look down! Are those... giant clocks???" "Let's just stay on course" Essence said as she took the wheel.

A few hours later passed and everyone started to get worried. And looked out of the windows. "I's it just me or are we going in circles?" Trollzart said. "Yea I think we passed that mountain a few times now" delta said pointing at where the mountain was.