Mistake Episode 2

Rohan was getting up early like every morning and making tea, breakfast and tiffin for Meena. Rohan wore a pink color saree. Pink color backless blouse with pink color saree was looking great on Rohan. Light makeup on the face, gold plated ear rings in the ears, pink colored bangles in the hands and silver anklets in the feet. In this look, Rohan had the ability to bring any man close to him. Rohan made breakfast and put it on the table. Meena got ready and started having breakfast. Sitting on the chair in front of Meena, Rohan also started having breakfast. Seeing this sexy look of Rohan, Meena also started praising him. But Rohan did not give any reaction. Meena angrily looked at Rohan and said, "Don't show too much attitude, otherwise I will make you sleep under such a man that you will ask me for alms". Rohan got a little scared after hearing this from Meena. He knew that Meena can make him sleep with anyone for promotion and money.

Meena went to office after some time. Rohan heaved a sigh of relief. Rohan was about to take off his feminine look when the door bell rang. Rohan got nervous and started thinking that Meena has not come back. He went and opened the door. His landlord was in front.

Rohan: "You, but Meena was about to pay the rent to you and go to office".
Landlord: (smiling) No, Meena said that there will be delay in getting the rent, so today spend time with Rohan till evening".
Rohan understood that this was revenge for showing attitude to Meena in the morning.
Rohan: "Come in, and not till evening till 1 pm, do whatever you want".
The landlord came inside and closed the door himself. And put his hand around Rohan's waist, pulled him close to him and started kissing him on the lips. Rohan also started helping in kissing the landlord. The landlord started pressing Rohan's boobs. Rohan took him inside to the bedroom. There was no one in the house at this time, so Rohan did not close the bedroom door. The landlord started taking off his clothes. Rohan also removed the pallu of his saree. Rohan took off all his clothes and stood in front of the landlord in petticoat and blouse. The landlord was sitting on the bed, he made Rohan sit on his lap and started kissing him all over. Rohan also started kissing the landlord everywhere. Then Rohan put his head down and started taking the landlord's cock in his mouth. Rohan took the landlord's cock completely in his mouth and started sucking it. The landlord started fucking Rohan completely. He fucked Rohan 4 times in different positions. The landlord kept having sex with Rohan till about one o'clock.
Landlord and Rohan both were tired after having sex from 9 am to 1 pm. At 1 o'clock Rohan distanced himself from the landlord. And started wearing all his clothes. The landlord was also wearing his clothes. Before leaving, the landlord kissed Rohan on the cheek. As soon as the landlord left, Rohan went to the bathroom and started cleaning himself with water. Rohan came out after taking a bath with hot water. Just then he saw the screen of his mobile which had Meena's WhatsApp message, "Maja aaya makan malik saath, next time don't show me attitude, randi kahiki". Rohan was getting very angry on this bad act of Meena.

Meena's whole day has gone bad today. Mistakes were coming out in her meetings. Her meeting with the Simran group did not go well. Meena's boss was very angry with Meena. He came to Meena's house with Meena. Rohan opened the door. Seeing Rohan, the boss kissed Rohan on the lips. Rohan welcomes him with a smile. But the boss was in a bad mood. He turned towards the bedroom and angrily called Meena to the bedroom. Meena quietly followed the boss to the bedroom. Boss closed the bedroom door. And started having sex with Meena inside. Boss was kicking Meena's ass in anger. Meena started feeling pain. But she was suffering all the pain. And letting the boss kick her ass. Rohan was surprised and happy to see all this standing outside.
After kicking Meena's ass, when the boss's anger calmed down, he came out of the room. Rohan was sitting peacefully on the sofa then. Boss came out and sat next to Rohan. He gestured to Rohan to sit on his lap. Rohan went and sat on his lap. Boss started kissing Rohan. Meena came out fixing her clothes. And saw Rohan and Boss kissing each other. The boss stops kissing Rohan on seeing Meena.
Boss: "Do something with this Simran group, Meena, otherwise my job will go along with it, your job will also go, then make this husband of yours sit in the rand bazaar and do his brokerage".
Meena started looking at the boss with bowed eyes.
The boss left after giving a warning to Meena.
Meena was very angry now. Rohan had gone inside the room and slept. But Meena was still awake in the hall. Meena made two packs of whiskey and drank it. She finished the bottle of whiskey in no time. Meena entered the room in a drunken state. She started hitting the sleeping Rohan with the belt. Rohan was scared. Meena holds Rohan's hair and starts kissing him. Meena tears Rohan's nightie. Undressed Rohan and sitting down on her knees started shaking Rohan's cock. Rohan was finding all this strange. His sleeping cock for two years was now getting erect again. After shaking, Meena started taking Rohan's cock in her mouth.
Meena started sucking Rohan's cock in her mouth. Meena was giving blow job to Rohan for a long time. All this was out of Rohan's control. For two years he just kept sucking other's cocks but today someone was sucking his cock. Rohan was now in full mood. He held Meena's hair and made her lie down on the bed. Rohan's cock was now fully erect. He put his cock in Meena's pussy and started pounding Meena. Rohan started giving Meena one push after another. This sex went on all night. Rohan was fucking Meena like crazy, as if he was taking out his two year old anger. And Meena started cooling her anger fucked by Rohan. Finally at 4 in the morning both Rohan and Meena calmed down. And slept in their respective places on the bed.