Episode 4

Rohan thought a lot and decided in the final that he would marry Kajal Naidu and get rid of Meena forever. Rohan informed his decision to Meena. Meena was very happy to hear Rohan's decision. She kissed Rohan on the lips and said now you have made my life.
Meena told this to Kajal Naidu's secretary. Kajal called Rohan and Meena to her private mansion.
Meena and Rohan got dressed up and went to Kajal's private mansion. Rohan wore a black colored saree. Meena wore a sexy gown. Seeing Rohan, Kajal's eyes filled with lust and blood. Kajal's secretary placed a contract in front of Meena. It was clearly written in that contract that from today onwards Meena will not have any rights over Rohan in any way. Neither the wife's nor the husband's. From today onwards, Rohan will remain Kajal's wife only and forever. Rohan will agree to everything Kajal says. Kajal can decorate it as per her wish. Rohan will obey everything Kajal says like a wife and will not question or argue with her in any way.

Meena got excited and signed the contract without reading it. Kajal slid the copy of the tender towards Meena and signaled Rohan to stand behind her. Rohan quietly came and stood behind Kajal. Meena read the copy of the tender and signed it. Saying goodbye to Rohan, Meena left from there. Kajal signaled Rohan to sit on her lap. Rohan sat on Kajal's lap. Kajal's secretary gave a Mangalsutra in Kajal's hand. Kajal tied the mangalsutra around Rohan's neck. Kajal also applied vermilion on Rohan's forehead and asked her secretary to take him to the room. Rohan stood up from Kajal's lap and silently followed Kajal's secretary into the room. The room was very luxurious. Everything in the room was expensive and rare.

Rohan, dressed in Meena's sari, nervously followed the secretary down a long corridor. The secretary led him to a room that was far more opulent than any he had ever seen. The walls were adorned with paintings, the furniture was upholstered in rich fabrics, and the floor was covered with a thick carpet.

"This is your room," the secretary said. "Here are all your dresses and sarees. If you need anything, just let me know."

Rohan nodded, still too awestruck to speak.

"Do I have to do housework?" Rohan asked.

"No," the secretary said. "Your only job is to be Kajal madam's wife. Just follow her instructions and you'll be fine. But remember, madam is very strict."

Rohan's heart sank. He had never been good at following orders.

The secretary turned to leave, but then stopped. "Oh, and one more thing," she said. "Kajal madam has a whip. She uses it on her disobedient wives."

Rohan gulped. He hoped he wouldn't have to find out what that was like.

As Rohan opened the wardrobe, he was greeted by a dazzling array of sarees and dresses, each more exquisite than the last. In another drawer, he discovered a selection of bras, panties, and silicon breasts. With a newfound sense of curiosity, Rohan took a towel from his drawer and headed towards the bathroom.

After a refreshing shower, Rohan emerged from the bathroom, feeling invigorated and transformed. He stood before the mirror, admiring his reflection in the flowing saree. A spark of joy ignited within him, a feeling of liberation from the shackles of Meena's manipulation and his boss's exploitation.

"Perhaps this isn't so bad after all," Rohan mused to himself. "I'm free from Meena's torment, and I'm no longer bound to her boss's whims. Who knows what Kajal has in store for me, but for now, I'm content with this newfound freedom."

As Rohan stepped out of the bedroom, he couldn't shake off a sense of anticipation, wondering what adventures awaited him under Kajal's enigmatic guidance