one.

i know were starting off sad in this one

i know were starting off sad in this one..but there's a time skip ! it'll also be a little choppy/rusty for a few chapters. until their story gets under way ! xx

pls go check out 'young capone' on my page if you like tommy shelby lol - i hope you like!

before .

emma was in the middle of a meeting with her stylist when she got the news that the Hollywood reporter had put out about her parents, her dad in particular. she ran to the powder room and sobbed trying to call her mom who never answered. her whole world seemed as if it was falling apart. she didn't understand why this was happening. her stylist sabrina knocked on the door ten minutes later as she began to worry, when she heard nothing. she softly knocked, before opening the door to find emma on the floor in a ball on her side, sobbing silently. the nastiest sob one could do. she quickly ran over to her friend and wrapped her arms around the crying girl. emma's phone began to ring with olivia's icon. it would be 11 pm there in london, when she saw the article. she answered the facetime call, and emma went ballistic. not a word could be understood, she was so incoherent. olivia left the table after 2 minutes because she could not understand the girl. olivia was out in london with a few of mutual friends of her husband, and some actors who had just popped in for a bit. olivia walked past some of them out towards the street. "love, please breathe in and out for me." she begged, and once she saw her friend do so, olivia felt her heart slow down a bit. "we did everything right." emma said with her heart breaking. "what did we do to deserve this?" to "how didn't we suspect a damn thing!" she yelled, screamed more like it.

olivia held back her tears, sniffling like a fool. emma was still crying, but was calming down. "he stepped out on us." she whispered seemingly not believing her own words. "he che-cheated on mom, on all of us." she said brokenly. the words croaking,  breaking olivia's heart. on the other end olivia heard, "hey its anna." sabrina said and emma nodded. "call me later whenever. ill be up." she said to emma, who nodded thanking her. olivia leaned against the cool wall, savoring the chill in the air before walking back into the restaurant. she saw all the eyes on her from her table as she approached. her husband, Eric pulled out her chair and wrapped an arm around her. "whats happened? whats wrong?" he asked, as the group listened in. "that was uh, that was emma, the Hollywood reporter put a piece out on her father just now." she explained and all of them were a bit confused, "he's been cheating on her mom since 2020 when he was filming out here." she explained even more. they were all taken back, not the paul lewis they thought. there's no way, they all believed. "fuckin christ, that's fucked." Eric said downing the rest of his drink, and the others agreed and followed suit. "that's just..just awful." cillian said shaking his head, before finishing his pint. he couldn't imagine the pain she was going through, as he thought about the 21 year old he had met on transcendence while he filmed with paul. a charming, full of light, bundle of energy young actress who only had the world in front of her.

oh how the mighty, had fallen. 

||

time skip.

it had now been 2 months since the piece was dropped exposing the family's infidelity, emma, and her sisters moved back in with their mom taking on the burden of the marriage crumbling, and well - family. her father stayed in london while she shipped everything over sea. emma saw it as a way of reality settling in, that this was all real and there was no going back. emma thought about the last time she had seen her dad, and that was right before covid and same with the other girls. their father had been absent for some time, not realizing that this time was different. emma sighed pulling up to her manager's home in calabasis, and seeing what they were going to propose. the text stated that they had something huge in store for her. she opened up her manager's home door, shutting it quickly. "marge!" she screamed out and she heard a voice from the kitchen. marge had a cup of expresso waiting for the light brunette, and the girl smiled accepting it. "thankyou." she said savoring the hot brown sugar running down. "now why did you ask me to come on such short notice?" she grinned, ending her question with a fake British accent. she felt like she had been hit, realizing what she had just done. she shut her eyes, trying not to cry. again. she had already cried while getting somewhat ready. "i um-" she sniffled, "haven't done that in a while." she said nervously laughing. marge nodded, giving her a sad smile. "I'm fine, I'm fine. what do you need?" and marge handed her a contract. "a contract of sorts has emerged." marge began while her client surveyed the contract. "my office in london contacted me for something." marge said slowly and emma nodded, "what role?" she asked oblivious. "well its definitely a role you could call it...but you would be seeing another actor of sorts." marge debriefed. emma looked up, trying to understand more clearly. "like a pr relationship?" she questioned, and marge nodded. "no. no. I'm not doing it." emma said just as she was about to get up and marge moved quickly to stop her. "wait, emma! think of what your family is going through right now. right? at the end of the day, your career needs to be unharmed as possible." marge explained, but emma wouldn't budge. "i'm better than this marge. im better and you know it." emma said walking towards the door. "fine. if you won't do it, ill have anna do one." marge said and that made emma freeze. that would mean she'd need to break up with eddy. "no not them. they can't do a thing. don't bring them into this." emma said turning around. marge knew she would crack at mentioning one of the girl's names.

"who..who is it?" emma said sitting back down looking at all the papers. "cillian murphy, 46, recently divorced as of last year, currently about to star in next summers biggest flick, oppenheimer by christopher nolan."marge said like she was reading off of google.  "geez marge, can you be more clinical." she questioned sighing. "did he uh..did he sign it already?" she asked, timidely. "he did. he also didn't put up a fight from what i recall." marge said and emma rolled her eyes. "when will i see him?" she questioned, "how about tomorrow night?" marge quickly responded. "that means i'd leave tonight and fly to new york, i suppose?" emma said and marge shook her head. "no, he'll be in london.... but first you'll need some hair brightening."

Hope you all enjoyed :) would love if you could comment or vote!