Forbidden Boundary 2 [j.jk]

6 months later.....

Everything was going perfectly in y/n and jungkook's life, while jungkook going to y/n's room every single night after their parents sleep or them going out on weekends on the name of a sibling vacation and spending time together fucking and doing things......in this 6 months they forgot that they ever acted like siblings. Not until one Day...

Another pov

It was night time. Y/n was in her room getting ready for the birthday of her cousin jeon somi, it was a big birthday celebration because somi turned 18 this year. Hence, her parents wants to invite every big business man and women and everyone from their family in their daughter's birthday.

Y/n take a last look at herself in mirror, feeling proud of herself to have a gorgeous look on today. She giggled at her own thoughts walking towards her bed to take her phone when she feel that presence behind her, which makes her heart skip a beat.

She bite her lips as her heart start to beat loudly feeling him walking towards her,taking her phone slowly, she turn around only to get pulled into a passionate kiss from him, who was desperate since this evening to see her

Jungkook.....oppa stop...." She moaned during the kiss as his pulled her more closer to him if possible, feeling heat all over her body she broke the kiss as he looked down at her little self

Her cheeks flushed while staring at him, he was looking handsome as ever and above of that both of them were wearing matching black outfit.

Jungkook pov

Fuck I can't even control myself looking at her today, only God knows how much I miss her all evening today when my fuckin parents told her to get away and get ready for the so called party of my cousin somi, ptff literally i don't why I even agree to go in this family party I hate it but this little love of mine convinces me to go with her otherwise she will be alone in that shit hole.

But I can't leave her alone while she's  looking like a goddess, I know all the motherfuckers will try to get close to her but ain't no boy going any fuckin near her till I'm alive.

I stop sucking her lips as she gently pushed me."oppa....mom dad is outside...!". She said looking at me like an afraid kitten, I laughed deeply kissing her forhead. "Nobody will do anything to you my love till oppa is here and believe me your jungkook is always with you...till he's alive and even after death".

Author pov

A shiver run down y/n's spine hearing those words from him but her heart feels like it was bleeding hearing that word 'death' from him.

Immediately her eyes start getting teary as she looked down, trying to hide her tears but jungkook was fast enough to notice those tiny water drop in her eyes. He take back his one hand from her waist,he putted his index finger below her chin. Gently making her look at him.

He notice her eyes were more red now and tears were continuously coming out from her eyes which he hate to see in them,her chin start shivering as she try to hold back her tears.

She was about to say something But before that jungkook pressed his lips on her tears, kissing her tears away from her eyes."I hate to see these tears in them love......please don't cry".

Hearing him, she burst out crying more loudly."oppa please never leave me I can't leave without you....please don't leave me, no one understand me the way you do...no one take care of me like you..without you I don't know what I will do where I will do....it was always you who love me like no one else...i-" jungkook don't let her complete her sentence because by now her whole body was shaking in his arms and jungkook get that, that his words has affected you so much.