Chapter Sixteen

Storm Thomas

We turn another corner and I wonder how many times Tobias has been here. Does he know this place like the back of his hand or are there still some places left unseen?

We head towards a seating area, some people already sitting down and some only gathered around it. It just reminds me of when we're about to have a board meeting. Only difference is that no one looks bored. Tobias sits down and judging by the fact that there are some women sitting on the floor, I don't know whether I can sit down next to him or not. Though I don't think I'm up for sitting on the floor. Not at this moment. I might end up getting myself off and that will be really embarrassing.

He pats the spot next to him and I sit down. Looking forward, there is a stage. This one is bigger and I just feel like it's going to be more intense than the fucking I just saw three minutes ago. "This is where performances are held." He whispers.

"Is it going to be like what we just saw?" I ask and I hate the evident excitement my voice decides to show. He smiles, finding amusement in my predicament.

"I see you're enjoying yourself." I look away from him, looking down at my lap.

"I can't say that I am not." Tobias doesn't get to respond because the lights around us dims and everyone gets quiet. The people that are standing scramble to their seats and the people already sitting down face forward towards the stage. "What's going on?" I lean over and whisper. Tobias shakes his head, putting a finger over his mouth to gesture for me to stop talking. I sigh, leaning back in my spot.

He sure does make a habit of not answering questions.

A few seconds pass and lights are turned on on the stage. Not helping myself, I try to look around as quietly as I can to try and find where the lights are coming from. Tobias grabs my thigh, stopping my movement. His face holds a question along with the look that I'm going to regret it if I move again. I settle back in my seat, telling myself to get a grip on myself. I already look like I've never been here before, it doesn't make it any better moving like a chicken with its head cut off.

A second passes and there is a woman dressed in all black wheeling a bench out onto the stage. The strange thing is that there is a person tied down on the bench and her ass is facing us. The woman in black locks the wheels before she scurries off of the stage.

Following behind the woman walks out a man. He's shirtless, wearing nothing but black jeans that hangs low on his hips and shoes. The lights shine brightly on him, showing off his looks. He has a slim body, a bit slimmer than Tobias. His skin is like a natural tan color and there is a light stubble on his face to accommodate his medium length jet black hair.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asks. His voice is deep and it rumbles all around us. It is filled with authority and I wonder just how much experience he has with doing this. It's like it's second natural to him. The way he circles her, his eyes casting the woman down. That is his stage and the fate of the woman relies solely on what he feels like.

It's enough to give me the chills.

In a good way.

"Because I've been a bad girl." The woman's voice is meek and weak, like she has been asked this question a million times before and each time is worse than the last.

"Yes, you have. It seems like you have forgotten your place." He stops moving, his fingers trailing up the woman's back before he grabs a fistful of her hair. He pulls it, hard enough to make her hiss loud to the point we can hear it. "Have you?"

There's a small sob that escapes the woman's lips and I wish I could see her face. She shakes her head the best way she can. "No, sir, I haven't." She pleads. She sounds desperate, basically begging to be let loose with a warning.