Prologue

"drishti, drishti", "yes mummy ji you called me", said the eldest daughter in law of Rawal's. "Yes see there Karthik is looking after kirti alone go and take her from him. what are you for huh? He needs to attend guest too, it's not his wedding it's his brother's he need to look after everything, go now. GO"

Drishti nodded her head in yes and went towards her husband who was holding their daughter who was giggling in his arms. "Mumma",  He looked at you and his cold face came back making your heart ache a little.

"Give her to me, you need to attend guests too", drishti said. "No need I can look after my daughter and moreover she is happy in my arms" he retorted making drishti sigh. "Mummy ji will be angry on me please Karthik ji give her to me she needs to be feed too, she might be hungry"

He looked at her daughter with soft eyes and said, "is my daughter hungry hmm", "yes dadda" "fine my love go now eat well hm" "okii dadda". You took her in your arms and was about to go when he said,"look after her properly I don't want anything that would harm her, you can get hurt as much as you want with your clumsy self but one scratch on her and you know me"

"Ofcourse i know you, I won't let my clumsiness harm her afterall I am her mumma" saying this you left the area. "You know baby your dadda is a devil" "hehe devil dadda" "hehe let's eat okay baby.

-----------   ------------------------------   -----------

"Is my tummy showing soumya?", Dhara asked her sister in law Soumya. "No bhabhi everything is perfect" "hash" "but why you wanna hide it bhabhi just flaunt it bhaiya won't be able to keep his hands to himself" she teased dhara making her cheeks red but her heart pain.

Dhara looked at Atharv and saw him standing near the ritual place silently looking at the couple. He was looking damn hot and perfect. "He is too perfect for me, he doesn't even talk to me and showing any affection is way more far thing" dhara thought.

"Ya..yaah shutup and go see if drishti bhabhi needs help I will be here with dadiji she is sleeping peacefully", dhara said. "Okii bhabhi" saying this she left. "Only if he looked at me the way I wanted, he is never home I don't know if he has ever seen me properly" dhara muttered but the old woman beside her heard it as she wasn't sleeping.

-----------   --------------------------------   ---------

After the wedding rituals in Kunal and Ananya's room.

Kunal came in the room and saw Ananya removing her jewels by her own. He doesn't like her because she is not his type plus standard. But as his nature was pervey and flirty he decided to tease her.

"Why are you removing your jewels by your own sweetheart when it's my duty to remove it when we 'make love', he said and backhugged her.

A yelp escaped his lips when ananya elbowed him in his stomach and smirked at him, " don't try to touch me Mr Rawal you would end up in hospital and I am not any damsel in distress".

"Why would you hurt your own husband huh? And it's not that I am dying to touch you I have my own standards but wanted to see your reaction" he said.

She just shaked her head and went to change her clothes, coming out she saw a shirtless Kunal laying on the bed, it will be a lie if she says she didn't like his toned abs and chest. Composing herself she said, " why are you shirtless huh?"

He smirked and said, "why are you turned on by me huh", "in your dreams" saying this ananya started making pillow border between them on their queen size bed.

"I thought you would sleep on couch, well if I cross my line don't blame on me you yourself decided to sleep beside this beast" he said. But ananya laid down on bed and said, " if you try to cross your line I will chop your little thing"