Two Rescued [Part 23]

Atharv Pov:-

We were sitting in Anirudh's office as he was looking at us with his sharp eyes after we told him everything that happened. "Has cat got your tongue speak something" Karthik bhai said and banged his fist on the table making him sigh. "I was just thinking about how to find them, have patience Karthik Rawal" he said and smirked making bhai clench his jaw, ugh they never got along.

"Anirudh bro we don't have time, its already been 40 hours we have got just eight hours more" Kunal said and he glared at him, "dont call me that and give me 30 minutes" he said and called someone, "Hello Rishabh, I am sending you a picture of a old lady and three young ones, find out if anyone had seen them somewhere, You can't have my bike but you can surely resign, you are not my bestie fuck off" he said and kept his phone on table and took deep breathe.

"seems like Rishabh Singhania can get on Anirudh Kumawat's Nerves" bhai said and smirked making him scoff. He turned towards his computer and started typing something maybe finding their current location using signals. We settled back on couch but I can see my brothers are not in good condition, so am I. I miss Dhara and I will surely not spare Sadhna Rajput this time.

After half 20 minutes he got a call and he just hummed and cut the call and turned towards us, "Rishabh has found the location where Sadhna Rajput was last seen, so just 5 more minutes and I will find her through her phone signals if she called anyone when she was in that area" he said and got back to work.

"umm by the way does Soumya.....know about her mother's deed" he asked and I looked at him, "why so interested in Soumya" I asked and he had a scowl on his face, "I am not I am just asking in general because Sadhna rajput will be caught and punished so it may impact her children" He said and I nodded.

"Well we will think about it" Karthik bhai said and it was silence again. After 10 minutes which felt like 1 hour Anirudh banged his hand in table, "gotcha, they are on the outskirts of the city near old lake, in an abandoned cottage" he said and we got up, "lets leave then" Kunal said and we nodded, "thanks Anirudh for your help" I said and he nodded, we started leaving the office when he said.

"If you want I can come with you for um help" he said and looked away. "Its okay you helped us enough and thanks for that, we have to fight this on our own now" Karthik bhai said and he just nodded. We left the building and sat in car along with dozens of bodyguards, stay safe all of you we are coming.

---------------------------------------------------

Ananya Pov:-

I fluttered my eyes open and found myself tied to a different chair than before, and my head hurts too. I looked around and saw Dhara bhabhi still in unconscious state, is she okay? "Dhara bhabhi....wake up.....dhara bhabhi.....are you okayy" I tried to wiggle her using my legs as I tried to shake her chair and it worked.

She woke up and fluttered her eyes adjusting to the light, "are you okay?" I asked again as she nodded in yes. "We seem to be in different room" she said and I nodded. We heard laughs outside the room and the door burst open, we saw so called bua ji with two men and one elderly looking man who seemed like a foreigner.

"These are the woman I told you about, but the price you are offering is too low" she said and pouted, ughhhh disgusting shit. The man came towards us checked us out with a pervert gaze and I felt disgusted. "stop eye fucking us you old hag" I said and he chuckled, "feisty huh I see it, Mrs Rajput these woman are a piece of work, I will give triple the price of this woman I offered before"

He said and held my arm, "DON'T TOUCH ME" I yelled but he just grazed his hand around my shoulder and arm making me feel more disgusted. "I will take her and my brother will like her" he said and looked at Dhara bhabhi who just looked away. We haven't had food since almost two days and we are tired as hell.