CONFESSION

Tae POV

I was preparing breakfast for my princess as she was sleeping. After finishing the preparation I entered our bedroom and saw she was already up and sitting on the bed I called her........

Me - "Baby........"

She slowly looked at me while her eyes were holding tears and said.........

Y/n - "Tae-hyng "

means I was right she slipped out of her little space.

I immediately took her on my lap while slowly patting her head but she was struggling continuously in my lap. but my grip was firm around her

Me - "relax its nothing , you are safe with me." 

After whispering some sweet words she relaxed but left out a loud sob.

Y/n-" I a-am sorr-y because of my ........................... I  troubled you a lo-t."

Me- " shh who said you troubled me huh, my little Y/niee was so cute she is such a good girl .

As I was saying she was looking at me by her doe-eyes making her adorable as hell but at the same time my heart was aching so badly, seeing her vulnerable state....

Y/n-"I would ha-ve  been annoying, you must disgusted by th-"

I put my finger on her lips and gently grab her chin making her look directly into my eyes 

Me-" stop assuming things [Firm Voice]. why would I be disgusted by my own wife ???"

Y/n-"because I behaved like a kid and would have irritated you I am sorry I don't know how, I slipped into it when I already cured  it a long time ago."

Me-" stop saying this about you. your little self didn't trouble me even a little bit and little Y/n is just a kid how can kids irritate someone."

Y/n-"really"

Me-" yeah do you know how cute my baby was, she was so adorable ,gets happy over little thing she wasn't a crybaby like you."

Y/n-" I am not a crybaby {pout}"

Me-"I can see that and about if you have cured you little space syndrome or not it don't matter in front of me you can slip whenever you want without any hesitation , never thing what other will say as long as I am beside you which means lifetime"

Y/n-" but why are you doing-"

Me- you are my wife, my princess, my baby , my sunshine. you have become my everything, my life , my soul , my reason of being. I never believe in love until I met you. It feel deep inside my heart, I never experience this feeling in my life which you make me feel. It-It just a feeling inside my heart which I can't express. I can't express in words how much I love you, adore you 

                                                                                I LOVE YOU PRINCESS....................

Y/n- I-I-

Me- " I am not completed yet first hear me out , I know you don't have any feeling but it doesn't mean it wont be in future . I cant hide this anymore and its my promise to make you fall for me even harder. 

Y/n POV

when he confessed I was beyond  shock but things that were bounding me to trust him was his words, his eyes, it carry some indescribable emotion. 

Tae-" am I  that handsome that you are not able to take your eyes off 
(Smirk)

Tae-" am I  that handsome that you are not able to take your eyes off  (Smirk)