PART -20

AFTER A MONTH

Since that little space incident and the unpredictable confession for the initial days the things were quite awkward but in between these Y/N start to develop some feeling for him.

He consistently shows her with affection and by addressing her with various endearing nicknames which make her feel cherished and adored.

Despite him frequently calling her "princess" the effect it has on her never diminished, it never fail to stir butterflies in her stomach.

Till now she is not sure about her feeling but tae continuous efforts and little-little trick to seek  her attention never gets un-noticed.

                   IN THE MORNING                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Y/N POV                                                                                                      Today I woke up in the morning feeling the gental touch of sunlight on my face, prompting me to snuggle deeper into my pillow, however I noticed something unusual my pillow felt oddly firm-blinking a few times to adjust my vision ,I realized that I had been resting on tae's chest all along. the realization brought a flush of embarrassed to my cheek as I wondered if I had been sleeping like this every night, and yet tae, never once complained.

As he began to stir in his sleep, a wave of panic washed over me , insure of how to avoid embarrassment in the early morning moment

As he began to stir in his sleep, a wave of panic washed over me , insure of how to avoid embarrassment in the early morning moment. desperate to maintain the illusion of sleep, I pretended to snuggle back into his chest while cursing my self for the awkward situation I had unwilling created, though its feels nice, the rhythm of  his calm heartbeat are very relaxing.