✅✅ chapter -7 ( families and troubles )

Vijay joshi ' s pov

I was suprised and shocked when I heard the young man's proposition to marry Shreya. My darling niece was smart and if she was convinced with this deal than surely she would have thought about it very logically and practically covering my shock with anger I called my brother Ajay who is Shreya's father and our father and kept the call on conference and explained them the whole situation my father was calm and replied do what you think is right but don't ruin Shreya's happiness but my brother said we won't take any decision in hurry because it's Shreya's whole life at stake I am on my way back i'll reach in 4 hours call his family for dinner tonight so that we could reach to conclusions and dad please inform Shreya's mom Anjali and auntie ridhi about it because we have very special guests tonight and ask the servants to clean the house and take all the cars out clean them properly and put them at display so that they know if they are messing around than they are not messing with the right people my brother spoke.
I said fine disconnected the call and invited Reyhansh Singhania for dinner he stood up and left the room with victory in his eyes as soon as he left i called my PA he came running in and asked what's the matter sir, I said cancel all my meetings after 5 and give me some time alone for 5 minutes.
I rested my head in my heads and thought about the first time I carried my darling niece in my hands how I spoiled and pampered her after my wife's back how i used to get her everything in excess than what she wanted . I remembered when she was small and i told her parents she is my daughter and when she'll growup I'll do her kanyadaan ( Indian Marriage ritual according to hindu mythology in this cermony a father gives his daughter to the groom in promise that he will forever take care of her ) at her wedding but now its time to get her married now she'll go but it's time I tried to get out of my emotions and started dealing with my work .

__---___\\\\\\_
Shreya's pov

I was sitting in my room after coming back from office I got out of those skirt and changed into skinny jeans and a decent top and started wondering how my life flipped upside down first marriage proposal than kiss and than those chessy texts and on top of that dinner will my life change that easily and quickly . I questioned my self again and again while I continued to watch the ceiling again when my mom and aunt came in and started having a stupid conversation with me than they informed me about dinner but I didn't bother to know who was coming so they told me innocently Ok I wasn't shocked because I already got the news from the man himself Reyhansh Singhania but I ignored . They caught my lie and asked what I wanted but I replied softly according to me my destiny my wedding is definitely not in my hands but whatever decision you guys make please consider all the aspects and speaking of my boss he is a ass for god sake but somewhere he is nice and I know if I have to end up getting married to a rich man like you guys want than he is not a bad choice and his mother is truly an angelic woman so I won't deny marrying him if it benifits all of us and also he assured me he'll let me continue with the work so I definitely can't say no.
My mother and aunt stared at each other's and without uttering a word they left the room.
I kept on wondering what if the Reyhansh Singhania won't stick to his promises what if my family said no and I have to end up getting married to stereotypical family. This is too much pressure to handle suddenly the door again opened and this time my dad (grandfather) came in. Hey doll , he called. Hi dad , watsup . You are asking me watsup you must tell me watsup with you this old man woke up to a normal day but a call out of nowhere from your uncle who narrated some crazy stuff with the conclusion to get you married.
I laughed hard , trust me dad I also didn't know my day will turn up like this. So you guys finally has decided to throw me out of the house by getting me married.
Yeah exactly he said , we have bear your stupid demands and stubbornness for a very long time now its time for someone else to tolerate you he said in a amused tone .
Dad , I never want to leave anyone of you I don't want to leave or better I don't want to get married .
But this is not how it works doll my dad spoke I got married , your father  did , your uncle did and to be somewhere you have to leave somewhere , right? 
You guys are ready to push me off , aren't you?? I asked?
We were far ready to get you married the moment you were born so it's not hard now because whenever a girl gets born their parents know that someday you have to let it go when I married my eldest daughter I was a bit upset but when I married my two sons I got two daughters back your mother and aunt and I even  got you for a bonus .
O dad , I love you I said that and hugged him.
He said enough of this drama get ready before 9 and wear something decent and Indian and be ready for one more conversation your uncle and fathers wants to talk to you as well.
What the hell , first mum then aunt then you now them it's not far when the boys will know about it and they also want to instruct me thank god they are not here yet.
Dont get too happy doll they are coming day after tomorrow and what do you think how will they react when they will know about it.
It's a long day girl I thought to myself and left for finishing some work before my life completely turns upside down .