10

He smirked in satisfaction when he saw your painful expression .

Jimin : so I am bitch ! What are you a witch !?

He mumbled back

He thought you will again say something pretty hurtful . But got speechless when you actually smiled .

You then again mouthed eat .
He ate peacefully .

You all had your dinner with awkward silent , but didn't mind it actually .

As food matters a lot than the silent .

And again you , sach and bambam helped your mom to clean the utensils and all .

While BTS were chilling in the living room . Many thoughts were running on their mind .

Mom : pastery times

She shouted as she placed so many pasteries on the table in living room .

That's when BTS heard lous thuds . They looked up to see you three stumbling as you three tried to run fast to living room .

As you all took your fav ones . You sat on the bean bag located to the side with sach on you lap . Bambam on the floor beside you two .

You guys again forgot the existence of others in presence of your pasteries .

Y/n : oh my goodness . Mom you sure make one of the best pasteries . I really have to make

Sach : gold for your hands to cook so delicious.

Sach completed your sentence as bambam nodded agreeing .

Jk : and I bet Jin hyung cooks good than your mom .

He commented in .Sach raised a eyebrow. He looked pissed off . And somehow jk looked satisfied with his reaction as he smirked .

Y/n immediately wrapped her one arm around sach in order to calm him down , which he did .

He leaned back in your embrace . Bambam immediately clicked a photo .

Sach immediately stood up as he handed the pastery in you hand , which you grinned back , which bambam took as a sign and started to run .

He just started to chase bambam violently as they both sounded like dying donkey with asthma .

BTS were now got used to the craziness of your twin and you and even your mom's .

So they didn't mind that much but still enjoyed the drama .

And you were enjoying the pastry .

💃💃💃

It was sending off time . You three were glad that they are going back .

Y/n : Hey you ! Junglebook .

Jk : what ? I ain't a book ok ?

Y/n : what so ever . Tmrw I need my sweatshirt back , got it ? Clean and folded , neat .

Jk : whatever

He responded rolling his eyes .

Sach and bambam were already in their dreamland tired of running , doing chores and all .

With that they took their leave . It was just you and your mom .

You smiled to her as you hugged her from back and placed your chin on her shoulder .

It's your habit .
(basically mine lol )