15

But the adorable sight infront of him made his nerves calm down a little .

He relaxed himself , that's how his mind works .

🌝🌚🌝

You guys reached the big fat ass mansion of theirs . That's when you woke up from your slumber as you looked around .

You felt weight on your shoulder , you looked to side and saw Jin .

Your arms were wrapped around his torso . Cool .

You retracted your arms from his torso . As you slowly patted his cheeks , and slightly shooked him .

Nope he didn't wake up .

You heard a chuckle . In front you saw taehyung chuckling at you .

You gave him a look , 'this ain't funny bitch'.

Tae just  shrugged .  You looked to your side to see sach literally clinged to jungkook like his life depends on .

You really wanted to laugh at jk's expression . The poor boy literally looked like he is gonna cry at any moment .

Namjoon came to jin's side and shooked him a little . As Jin started to move seems like he is waking up .

With that namjoon passed you a smile , nope not the fake but the genuine one .

Taehyung was helping jk by trying to wake sach who didn't budge .

You however managed to wake Jin up . But the boy was still half asleep .

Jin just yawned , streached and left the limo like nothing happened .

You went to sach and pinched his waist , yup that's how you can wake this sleeping handsome up .

He jolted on his spot . Eyes wide as open . He looked like he is ready to chop anyone who dared to wake him up .

He looked at jk , tae . When his eyes met your , he knows you were the one who did it .

He was about to slice you into pieces before you defended yourself .

Y/n : look you were really sticking to that guy like a glue that's why I did .

Sach rolled his eyes.

Whatever he mumbled under his breathe as he exited the limo not before smacking your head a Lil too hard .

Jk and tae got startled when you also exited the limo in speed of light .

The duo followed you to watch the drama .

Sach , he immediately started to run towards the other pair of duo aka Jin and namjoon .

He knew if he does something like this , you are gonna beat his ass up in return .

Knowing you too well , sach went behind namjoon and used him as shield .

Well let's just say namjoon didn't process what was happening , he just accepted his fate .