1. Regret

From where did my life go so wrong that i ended up becoming a pathetic bitch.

I want to kill my sister she took everything from me our parents attention they never look at me the way they look at her. Why would they? She is the miracle of their life, while I'm just disappointment for a elite family child . She is world class talented singer and violinist. She has all the attention all the prise in the world on her feet. Gem of everyone's eyes. And there's me who is nothing but a sore slight for the soft eyes.

My parents they loathe me. My father a Millionaire businessman Kang Kairon. My mother Kang Fiona is a top known violinist. And their first daughter Roseanne their pride.

I had no talent like her neither i had gorgeous look like my sister. They doesn't even care if i die. Honestly it will be better if i did they Won't have to acknowledge my existence anymore.

I endlessly chase after Kim Taehyung . I fallen in love with this heartless cold fucker the moment i saw him. The funny part is he never like all other people he didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I was 9 when i first saw him and i instantly fall for him. My love grew for him as time goes. I lost everything in the process. And became someone I fear. All i just want was to be loved. Was it so wrong for me to want some love. I just wanted some happiness, acceptance from them.

Now that i lost everything even our company. I sold shares, information to get more fancy things for myself which would made people, Taehyung look at me once but it never happened.
I neglected the company which made the employees stole from it. I didn't really care though. My father got to know about that by now on since he mom and my sister is blowing my phone with calls and messages.

They'll got over from it soon since they got their daughter marry the Kim their company worth 500 billion won. Also Roseanne is now a world famous singer and violinist.
She is shining like a star which she was supposed to beside loveable parents and a billionaire husband. Such a happy ending. What could a person want more.

I'm walking mindlessly on the street completely soaking by rain. I regret it so much that it physically hurts. I wish.. I wish i could go back i wouldn't ended up like this. It was my fault from the beginning. I always care about other people but not me.I've always wanted them to look at me, I desperately wanted no needed attention.

I should have give me more importance then wouldn't ended up this toxically pathetic whore.

"Why! why!! why!! me? " i scream top of my lung at the middle of the street looking at the sky that was pouring rain mercilessly on me.

I feel a huge force collided with me from left It's a truck. I lay there in so much pain that made me numb blood pooling around me, "I-if i live again...I'll only choose m-me.." I whisper closing my eyes as darkness surrounded me.

"Where am I?" I ask to particularly no one last thing i know i died then...

"Y/n " a women called turning around i could see her even tho we're standing in a pitch black space, such a lovely women. It's a dream but feel surreal.
She walk closer to me and next second she hugged me. I could feel incredible warmth from her. No one ever hugged me like this it feel surreal. I feel my eyes tear up.

"What's wrong dear?" she asked so softly still hugging me. I couldn't hold up anymore I start sobbing for everything, for every regret, for every emptiness, for every hurtful actions, for everything I suffer.

She just hold me softly patting my back. I cried like hour or so it felt.

"What's wrong, Y/n ?" she again asked with so much warmth, no one I mean it on one ever talk like this with me before.

"All I just wanted to be loved for once. Was that too much to ask? Why no one love me?"

"Is being loved so important? " she asked placing her forehead against mine.

"What do you mean?"

"You have always wanted to be loved by someone but did you ever loved yourself?" she whispered

"Huh?"

"Dear remember if you can't love yourself then nothing will give you peace. Be independent and don't rely on others. Now y/n you'll be given a second change try living it not just surviving. " she softly caress my hair.

"Let your past go and embrace the second change you are given dear." with the end of her word bright light forced me to close my eyes

Thank you

Please vote and comment.