32. Jungkook's past 2

I went to search for a hotel a cheap one. I need to find job and a place to stay but for the night I'll stay in a cheap hotel. 

I was wandering around the street something catches my attention. 

Wait!!

What...what ar-

I saw some homeless mens were trying to rob a man. They attacked him. Shit I need to do something. I need to help him. 

Wait- yah I can do this....

I suddenly remember how y/n played police siren loudly. I'm gonna do the same, i just hope it work.

It did... It did work they run aways as soon as they heard it.

I run towards the man. He looks familiar, Oh wait...It's the same man from the restaurant. Oh no he is bleeding I need to call ambulance. Looks like they hit his head really hard. I called for an ambulance they said they'll be here soon. 

I crouch down and helped the man best I could. 

"Umm. Please open y-your eyes. H-help is on the way. Y-you need to keep your e-eyes open please mister." I shutter as panic took over. 

"Can y-you talk?" I asked as i saw the man fight to open his eyes. He only grunt in pain. 

few minutes later the ambulance came I went to hospital with him. I just can't leave him like that. After contacting his relative I'll leave.

But to my surprise he had none. He is an italian man who only came to visit. 

I had to go with them. 

Doctors said his injuries are not deep and he would get up next morning. I paid his medical bills which made me realise my money will run out like this I need to find a job quickly. 

I didn’t had anywhere to go so I stayed beside this man. 

When he woke up he thanked me. I was surprised when he talked in korean. Then he told me his wife was Korean so he know how to speak basic Korean. 

His name was Luca Russo.

He asked me why I stayed with him, I told him my situation he offered me to come with him in Italy, I didn’t knew what do then it hit me I basically don't have any hope here and my aunt or Hoseok can find me if I stay here. Also if police found out I'm a runway kid they'll send me to Aunt again. 

But I had a doubt how can I trust this man. How can I just go to another country with a man whom I  don’t know. I refused him politely  after that he offered since I don’t have anywhere to go why don’t I stay with him in a nearby hotel where he is staying currently. 

If I change my mind till he stays I can go back with him.

I did go with him to the hotel he was staying. Something about this man was sad, he looked so lonely and sad. But what more sad was he was used to it. But that's not my concern I need to focus on me and my future . I'm never letting go of this opportunity no matter what.

One day I saw him looking at a family from far.  They were staying at the same hotel as us . Is he stalking or what?  What the heck?  Should I report him to police? Nah I might be mistaken.

But I kept founding him watching them with longing gaze. Is he missing his family?  That family has two daughters and parents that seems to love them a lot.

He is probably missing his family. 

I know I shouldn’t but still my curiosity won and I finally asked him why is he following that family. What he answer has shaken me to the core.