❑/✧/♡ cant escape me ♡/✧/❑

CW: drugs, mentions of violence & violent acts

***

akito was walking in the dark alley, to his gang's secret meetplace. his boss suddenly called him in the middle of the night for a mission. it was very unlikely for this to happen since most of their missions would be planned beforehand, so he was surprised.

he entered the dark room.
"good to see you, shinonome. sorry for calling you out of nowhere in the middle of the night, but we had no other choice. you're our best member here and this mission is very important."

akito nodded. "good to see you aswell, boss."

he smiled. "our target is the daughter of the richest family in the city. her name's belle." he handed over some files to akito that included the target's information. "it's her birthday today, and she's throwing a party at the club 14 kilometers away. i want you to knock her out and bring the body here."

akito checked the files. "alright. when do i start?"

"in two hours, at 11 pm. also, you're going to have a partner who'll work with you."

akito nodded. "who is it?"

"he'll be here in a minute or two."

akito waited for his partner patiently as he leaned his back on the wall. he heard a sound from the door, and he was pissed to see who was behind.

"welcome, aoyagi."

toya regretted to see akito but he tried to hide it. he nodded at the boss.

"this is toya, he's from a gang that i partner with."

akito rolled his eyes. "isn't there someone else i can work with?"

the boss shook his head. "he's the best in his gang, too. i'm sure you guys will do an amazing job, you two are the most valuable members in the whole country right now. we can't let this opportunity pass at such an important mission."

akito sighed. "okay."

akito and toya left the room. they didnt say a word at each other. akito was looking at him every now and then.

"for fucks sake akito, don't look at me like that. its not like i wanted this."

"don't talk to me. you're not worth my time."

toya sighed. "how many more times do i have to say sorry?"

"tch." akito rolled his eyes.

in the past, akito and toya were very close friends. well, maybe more than friends. until one day, toya cut contact with akito as a whole. akito was suicidal at the time, and toya was the only reason he kept hanging on. he felt like there wasnt a reason he'd keep on living because toya cut contact with him. he only lived with the hopes of seeing toya once more. years passed by, until one day they saw each other again in a gang meeting. akito broke into tears as soon as he saw toya's face. toya kept apologizing over and over but akito was very mad at him so he didnt even listen to toya's explanation. since then, they'd avoid each other at every situation.

toya led akito to his car and opened the door. "hop in."

akito rolled his eyes as he got in. he watched the view from the window as toya drove.

"im going to flirt with belle. you'll distract her friends. ill give you a signal, come to the bathroom when i do."

toya nodded as he kept on driving.

after a while, they arrived at the club. akito grabbed a shot of vodka as he walked up to belle.

"hey beautiful."