☆ pay me attention! ☆

toya was sitting behind his table, working on some school work as he was in a voice chat with his friends. he's been very busy in the past days and he barely did anything else.
akito craved his attention even more than before.

akito entered his room, but toya was too busy to notice him. he wrapped his arms around his waist from the back. toya cleared his throat and spoke into the mic.

"um, guys, i need to leave. ill join you tomorrow."

he closed discord and shut his laptop as he turned around in his chair.

"what are you doing?"

akito smirked. "what do you think im doing?"

he leaned in as he tucked a strand of hair behind toya's ear.

"i just want your attention! you spend more time with those stupid papers than me."

toya smirked as he got closer. "you're jealous of schoolwork?"

akito just realized what he said and his face flushed. he looked away. "so what?! its your fault!"

toya chuckled as he cupped his face. "i dont fuck my schoolwork, aki."

akito's face got even redder, but he tried to smirk it off. "oh?"

"oh." toya smiled as he pressed his lips aggressively against his. akito licked his lips and they let their tongues meet. they explored each other's mouths passionately.

toya then pinned him on the bed as they were giggling and taking their shirts off. he traced his fingers on akito's abs while akito held his waist tightly.

toya started pecking akito's neck but the kisses got more and more aggressive by time, leaving marks. he gently slipped his fingers through akito's underwear.

"ngh...toya...ah.."

toya smirked at his action as he took it into his mouth, teasing the tip. akito felt like he wasnt alive from the pleasure he had.

"mmfhh..toya..."

toya started taking his boxer off and akito smirked at him. "hard already?"

"how the fuck can i not be hard when you're like this?"

he started rubbing on akitos member as he moaned. afterwards he started licking the tip of it before putting it all in his mouth.

"oh my god...ngh..."

toya grabbed some lube as he started stretching akito's insides with his fingers.

"t-toya...."

"hm?"

"just...put it in already. please"

akito was blushing crazily as his heart raced. toya pushed deep inside him and started moving as he got faster with every moan.

"toya..ah...ngh...fuck...toya...i love you..."

akito was trying to speak but he couldnt from how exhausted he was.

toya's eyes lit up and he smiled as he answered. "i love you too, dear."

***

word count: 512

A/N: im so sorry for the short and boring chapter my suicide attempt failed so i stayed at the hospital for a week and im so exhausted Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò ill write a better smut once i fix this shitass mentality
kinda happy that i didnt succeed though i love my best friend so much he's the only thing keeping me alive
anyways ily all ♡⁠ω⁠♡ stay safe