Horrificator

Sophia's P.O.V:

A lot has happened over the past few weeks once again, Alya was almost close to discovering Ladybug's true identity when she found a school textbook Ladybug dropped, Until Alix's big brother, Jalil, was akumatized into Pharaoh, And thankfully Ladybug got the textbook back after she saved Alya from being a sacrificed offering to the Egyptian sun god, And de-evilized Jalil.

However, Best of all, Turns out the museum's storage had the Sand Barioth's fang earrings! And I was able to get the miraculous home and met it's awakened Kwami, Dezy.

And Alya wanted so badly to know Ladybug's identity, she mistaken Chloe as Ladybug with her costume, She got busted and was akumitized as Lady Wifi. Luckily we were able to save her and ladybug from having her identity revealed.

Then my best friend, Nathaniel, was akumatized for being embarrassed by Chloe exposing his crush... On me. I had no idea he had such feelings.

It was his birthday, and though akumatized as the Evillustrater, he invited me. We had a good time, And he knew I wasn't ready for romantic love yet, So he accepted me as a sister, Which I really appreciated, since he is like true family to me, Like with my other friends. And like with Copycat, He de-akumatized himself.

And finally, at School, everyone had their parents with them for career day, Except Adrien's who doesn't want to "waste time" on such a occasion. Mine didn't come because I never wanted them to, or for them to hunt me down, So I kept any intel about my "Parents" burnt to the ground.

But then Chloe made a big fuss about her new bracelet being missing and accused Marinette. Sabrina's father, Roger, tried to calm everyone down till the case was solved, But the mayor blew it and fired him.

That led to him being akumatized as Rogercop, and almost took over all of Paris as a dictator if it weren't for Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Tiān Kirin. And found Chloe's bracelet. And the mayor apologized and made Roger lieutenant.

And over these few weeks, I've grown pretty close with everybody. Well, a 50-50 with Chloe. Though, I've also grown close with Marinette and Alya, along Adrien and Nino. Though with or without my powers as Tiān Kirin, I can definitely feel a strong spark of love from Marinette to Adrien.

I've let the girls know the obvious crush she has. Though I also see a strong spark of true love between Ivan and Mylene. Those two are meant to be.

_____________________________________

And now today, our class was given permission to use the school for a movie we're filming called 'Horrificator'. Luckily I was able to help our director, Nino, fix the script a little, to more of a lightly gentle beginning of the movie, Then gave advice, and encouragement for everyone.

Now we were filming with Mylene and Adrien as the main characters, hiding behind the desk in the classroom we're all in with permission from the school.