Animan

Sophia's P.O.V:

It was quite a big month, first it was Valentine's Day, and Kim was akumatized when his heart got crushed because of Chloe rejecting him and turned into Dark Cupid to spread hate. Cat Noir was effected, But Ladybug's kiss saved him and we defeated Dark Cupid.

Though, I do ship those two, even their true identities since I can obviously realize that it's Marinette and Adrien, yet they don't know they truly love each other.

Then there was a class representative election, and for mayor, yet Chloe's father remains highest. And the fencing teacher Mr. D'Argencourt, becomes akumatized as Darkblade and nearly conquers Paris, Yet we defeated him.

And Marinette is now class representative with Alya as deputy.

And then there was Mylene's father, Fred Haprele, who was akumatized as an actual magical Mime, And dearest Rose who was akumatized as Princess Fragrance.

But after the past month, me and Marinette found nothing of finding the puppy's family, And he's taken quite a liking to me. But the good news is he has recovered from his injuries.

__________________________________

After school, I was packing some food for the animals at the Zoo for Alya's dad who is the Zookeeper, I've been visiting from time to time to lend a hand.

But then I heard Qiang laughing, and peak to see the sweet pup tickling him with dog kisses.

I chuckled, happy that they're getting along very well. It's nice that we have some company at home.

Then I thought it could be time for him to be out once in a while. "Little one, come here, boy." I cooed, calling him over.

He listened and came to me as I pick him up in my arms. "I believe today's the day you get to go out with us. Just stay close and not too far, Okay boy?" I smiled.

He seemed to understand and was barking happily and went & kisses me, which really tickles, "Okay boy, Okay! I'm happy too." I laugh, then pet him as he stopped.

Then I put on my backpack with the animal food while being careful not to drop my sweet little friend.

"Shall we head on out?" Qiang smiled, ready whenever I am. I nodded with a smile as he go into my hair to hide while we were on our way to the Zoo.

___________________________________

We walked all the way to the Zoo and saw Marinette and Nino, sitting at the ends of the bench opposite from each other. I then hear Marinette say, "He's sure taking his time, huh?" She then turns to Nino a bit and asks, "He's not coming, is he?"