Ending.

Slightly rated SPG, if you don't like this kind of content, please do not read this part. Thank you.

We're here now at the house, Manang Glenda and Kyros' father are talking to each other.

I'm here in my room now, and I let them continue their conversation.

They were crying and hugging when I left them in the living room, so I chose to go into my room for now.

"Ma'am." Manang called out to me.

I immediately went out, thinking they might be finished talking as well.

"Ma'am, thank you." she said to me.

"F-for what?" I asked her while they were at my doorway.

There are three of them in front of me now, and it's evident that they have just finished crying.

"You became an instrument in everything, Ma'am. I'm sure your parents are extremely happy for you. Because even though you're feeling sad, you become a way for other people. Now, Ma'am, please hayaan mo pong bumawi kami." she said to me.

They don't really need to make it up to me.

I didn't do anything; it was all part of God's plan.

I'm happy for them, but I miss Mom and Dad again.

Several days have passed, and they have been here at the house, helping me with everything.

They also refuse to pay me and just genuinely offer their assistance.

Sila na rin ang nagbabayad sa ibang gastusin dito sa bahay, kahit mga binibigay ko ay tinatanggihan nila.

Ang kulit kasi ni Kyros.

I am currently in the location where my piano is placed, playing it.

It's already night, and it's raining,

While Aunt Glenda and her husband are asleep in one room.

They really want to go back to their own house, but I didn't agree.

Because I'm not used to Aunt Glenda not being here anymore.

I don't call her Manang anymore because she also refuses to accept what I give her.

Kyros, on the other hand, said that he let some children and other homeless people stay in his house.

Kyros suddenly approached me while I was playing the piano.

"Dahlia, aren't you going to sleep yet?" he asked me.

"Maybe not yet. I'm not sleepy yet." I answered briefly.

"Dahlia, c-can we talk?" he asked me.

"Sure." I answered emotionlessly.

"About what?" I asked again.

"About us. " he answered.

"Dahlia. I-I like you. I really, really do. Since we were young, but we didn't get to know each other because I prioritized crying. In the hush of the night, your voice is a lullaby that soothes my restless mind and carries me into a peaceful slumber. Like a soft rain, your kindness touches the earth of my soul, nurturing the seeds of love and compassion. Your grace is like a quiet dance, elegant and effortless, enchanting all who are fortunate to witness it." he said.

"In a world filled with noise, your words are a gentle melody that resonates in my heart, creating sweet symphonies of love." he said while looking into my eyes.

It's still raining until now.

I don't know how to respond to him, but I'm happy with what I'm hearing from him.

Little LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara