Chapter 1

DARSHAN'S BEDROOM - DAY

Darshan, a young man in his early twenties, sits at his desk with a pen in hand and a guitar on his lap. He scribbles lyrics onto a piece of paper, a smile on his face. Soft music plays in the background.

Darshan (whispering to himself) I like shiny things but I will marry you with paper rings......

Just as he's lost in his creative zone, his phone rings. Darshan's face lights up when he sees Vartika's name on the screen. He answers the call, holding his guitar close.

Darshan: Hey, love! What's up?

Vartika's voice comes through the phone, filled with warmth and excitement.

Vartika: Hey, babe! What are you up to?

Darshan: Just writing a song for you, actually. I couldn't get you out of my head, so I thought I'd put my feelings into music.

Vartika: (giggles) That's so sweet, Darshan! I can't wait to hear it. You always know how to make me feel special.

Darshan: Well, you inspire me, Vartika. Your love gives wings to my creativity.

Vartika: (teasingly) Oh, so I'm your muse now?

Darshan: (playfully) Absolutely! And the most beautiful one at that.

Vartika: (blushing) Stop it, you charmer! So, what's the plan for today?

Darshan: How about I bring my guitar and this unfinished song to your place? We can spend some quality time together, cuddle on the couch, and see where the music takes us.

Vartika: (excitedly) That sounds perfect! I'll make some hot chocolate for us. Can't wait to see you, babe.

Darshan: Me neither, sweetheart. I'll be there in a jiffy.

They end the call, and Darshan grabs his guitar, tucking the half-written song into his backpack.

VARTIKA'S LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Darshan enters Vartika's cozy living room, where candles flicker softly, casting a warm glow. Vartika stands by the couch, holding two mugs of hot chocolate.

Vartika: (teasingly) Took you long enough! I was starting to think you stood me up.

Darshan: (smiling) Oh, you know I could never do that. You're too important to me.

They exchange a mischievous look before Vartika playfully splashes a bit of hot chocolate on Darshan's shirt.

Darshan: (pretending to be shocked) Hey, that's not fair!

Vartika: (giggling) You deserved it, Mr. Slowpoke!

They engage in a playful chase around the living room, laughing and dodging each other's attempts to smear hot chocolate. Finally, they collapse onto the couch, breathless but happy.

Darshan: (leaning in closer) You're trouble, Vartika, but you're my kind of trouble.

Vartika: (looking into his eyes) And you're the best kind of trouble, Darshan.

In that tender moment, they lean in and share a passionate kiss, their connection deepening with every second.

Keep loving 💗