Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

Ch. 4: Special Delivery

Sweat dripping down my body, the sound of gasps and muffled moans filling the air, and a pair of strong hands that worked their way along my curves as if they had them mapped out from memory.

"Your fence isn't the only thing I can pound," Mason whispered huskily from behind me.

His breath was hot against my ear. I could have listened to that voice forever.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing me against his body. I shivered with pleasure at the flurry of sensations that suddenly surrounded me. The way his arms held me so firmly, desperate to keep me there. The warmth of his bare skin against mine. The way I could feel his heart beating in his chest. And, of course, the hardness I now felt nudging against my thigh.

I wanted him. I wanted him so much.

Then suddenly he reached up and grabbed my breast. Only, it wasn't like I thought it would be.

With everything else moving so smoothly, I would have thought something like this would be a piece of cake for him, but for some reason, it wasn't. He fumbled with my breast awkwardly, squeezing and mushing it in a way that was more like he was trying to knead bread than please a woman. He pinched my nipple, but not in any way that I enjoyed. This just hurt.

He started grinding his hip into the back of my leg like a humping dog. I frowned. Something was off here. This didn't feel like how Mason usually made me feel. This felt more like...

"Phil?" I mumbled groggily as the dream I'd been in slowly faded around me.

"Well, look who's up," he said cheerfully, pinching my nipple again.

Ugh. Great. Just what I needed first thing in the morning. I brushed his hand away lethargically, turning toward my side of the bed. I was hoping he would take the hint and just let it go.

Unfortunately, this was Phil we were talking about. That persistent attitude of his might have made him a top dog at his company, but it just made him a pain in the ass at home. I had to repress the urge to sigh as he slipped his hand under my lingerie, rubbing my thigh.

Normally, I would have just sucked it up and let him do whatever he wanted. It didn't require much effort on my part, and it usually didn't last long either. However, I had even less enthusiasm than usual to deal with Phil and his three-pumps-of-vanilla sex today. I was still sore from last night, and having my dreams, and sleep in general, interrupted like this had certainly not "put me in the mood" to do anything.

"Stop it, Phil. I'm tired," I muttered.

"If you were really that tired, you wouldn't have put something like this on," he teased, tugging at the lingerie.

"That was nighttime Maggie. Daytime Maggie is over it and just wants to sleep."

"Aw, come on. I told you I'd be working late."

Arguing with him would be pointless. I could already tell. I'd have better luck convincing a brick wall to move. So, I reached into my arsenal of "mood killers" instead. And one in particular had yet to let me down.

I sighed heavily, turning towards him. "Okay, okay. Do you have a condom?"

And there it was. His face immediately fell at the mention of "condom." I knew he didn't have one. He never had one. Even if we had sex more often than we currently did, he wouldn't have one. After all, that would ruin his whole master plan, wouldn't it?

He frowned and scratched the back of his head. "Come on, Mags. We're married for Christ's sake. I don't need-"

"You do," I cut him off.