Chapter #3

The ardent cops of the CID are back in action. A case is reported to the bureau. Vivek tells his superior that a man has been murdered in a farmhouse that’s situated in Thane. ACP Sir is quick to direct the teams, and they leave for the crime scene.

The team reaches the crime scene. It’s a lavish bungalow in a lone area of Panvel. The farmhouse is situated in the jungle. There are a few more houses nearby. The team finds a man standing at the main gate. He comes by and informs them that he called them. He leads them inside the house, and they find a man lying in the living room in a pool of his own blood. Abhijeet and Vineet begin to inspect the corpse, and they find that the man has been stabbed in the stomach multiple times. 

They learn that the man’s name is Vijay Singh, and he worked in an MNC at a good post. Yeah, some people dislike him for his frank and straightforward nature. He’s very honest and has made many professional enemies in his office. Rajesh, the man who called the CID, tells him that he’s Vijay’s friend and has come to meet him. But he found him dead.

Daya is astonished to hear his words. Meanwhile, Vivek comes by with a couple who live in a bungalow next door. They look astonished and scared upon being called suddenly.

“Aap logon ne kuch dekha iss ghar mein? Kisi ko aate jaate?” Daya asks.

“Nahi Sir! Ye hamara holiday home hai. Is baar long weekend tha toh hum log aaj subah hi yahan aaye hain?” The man, Nitesh says,

“Jee Sir! Shahar se door thode relax karne ke liye kabhi kabhi aate hain hum. Vijay ji se bas ek do baar mile hain hum.” His wife, Neelam, says it softly.

“Aapke aane ke baad bhi aapne kisi ko yahan se nikalte nahi dekha?” Daya asks.

The couple nods negatively, and Daya sends them back. He’s thoughtful because they didn’t find any trace of any entry into the house. Then how did Vijay meet his end? Meanwhile, he moves inside the bungalow and finds Vineet inspecting the corpse.

Vineet tells them that Vijay has been stabbed multiple times

Vineet tells them that Vijay has been stabbed multiple times. Maybe the murderer wanted to confirm his death and continued stabbing him. But they didn’t find any clues in the house. The corpse is sent to the forensic lab. A team including Abhijeet, Vivek, Ruhana, and Vineet visited his office, which happens to be Goodwill Telecom Company. The colleagues seem fine with him. They didn’t find any regrets therein, as the people only praised Vijay. The MD and CEO of the company said good things about him. There’s nothing doubtful about the office.

The team returns to the bureau. Every person is thoughtful. Dr. Salunkhe is still performing tests. Meanwhile, the landline phone of the bureau rings, and another murder case is reported. This time, the murder happened in a hotel, the Hotel Bluemoon. Everyone is astonished, but a team headed by Abhijeet, including Tasha, Vivek, Ruhana, and Vineet, heads towards the hotel.

It’s going to be a long day with two murder cases.

******
The team reaches the hotel Bluemoon, where they’re informed by the manager that a couple has been murdered on the second floor, in room number 205. The team heads into the room and begins to investigate. They’re astonished to find that the couple was also stabbed multiple times in the stomach. Everyone is surprisedbyh the common element.

“Sir, aise hotel mein koi aisa kaise kar sakta hain? Itni security hain yahan pe!” Ruhana poses her first question

“Khooni disguise mein bhi toh aa sakta hain, Ruhana

“Khooni disguise mein bhi toh aa sakta hain, Ruhana.” Tasha states that it is a possibility.

“Han lekin, aise kamre mein ghus ke maar dena kaise possible ho sakta hain? Agar disguise bhi tha, toh bhi kisi ko kuch pata kyun nahi chala? I mean, Agar wo log chillaye honge toh unki awaaz kisi ne toh suni hogi?” Ruhana says.

“Inke muh pe kapda baandh ke rakha tha, agar chillaye bhi honge toh bhi kamre se baahar unki awaaz nahi gayi hogi

“Inke muh pe kapda baandh ke rakha tha, agar chillaye bhi honge toh bhi kamre se baahar unki awaaz nahi gayi hogi.” Vivek says, showing a mark on their faces.

Yeah, it really seems that someone dabbed their faces while stabbing them. They could find some fibres on their faces. Everyone is thoughtful. Abhijeet asks Vineet to send the corpses to the forensic lab and also directs Vivek and Tasha to find out the details of the couple and the other man, Vijay.

They didn’t find any clues in the hotel room or in Vijay’s farmhouse. Their only hope is Dr. Salunkhe. The team takes the necessary information from the manager, and Abhijeet instructs them to seal the room. This way, it’d be easy to investigate.

The team returns to the bureau, where Dr. Salunkhe has some exciting news to tell them. But the news that’s given to them leaves them shocked.

To Be continued.

What did Dr Salunkhe tell the team?

Stay tuned.