Diary

this chapter is gonna be a little uh.. *insert really cool word* yeahhhh

also, y'all are gonna be SO mad with the amount of denial in this chapter

and uh chapters might come out later due to me going to school and stuff

oh i almost forgot:

TW FOR:

blood

falling out the window like a dumbass (guess who 💀)

scratches (guess who again 💀)

broken glass (yall can probably see where this is goingg 💀😭)

and ummm fighting?? yeah, fighting

ok enjoy!!!

—————————————————————

NICKEL POV

As soon as Balloon left, I began looking around for his diary. He calls it a journal but that's total bullshit. I need to find out if he wrote about me in there!! I mean, it's only fair since I practically poured my heart out to him. I don't know why I even told him all of that!!

I felt my face heat up as I thought back to that conversation. I shook my head as I continued searching. I looked under his bed and finally found it. I flipped through the pages and found some recent entries.

Dear Diary, (I don't know why I say that since this really isn't a diary but whatever)

I feel like Nickel will never know the REAL me. He always thinks that I'm exactly like I was in season one. Well I have news for you Nickel, PEOPLE CHANGE. Unlike you. I tried to talk some sense into him and now I'm not speaking to him. He deserves it anyways, but for some reason it's making me feel all icky. Like I feel bad. I don't really know why considering he was being a jerk to me first, but it feels like I'm forcing myself to do this. When he helped me with my nightmare I thought that meant that we were gonna grow closer and maybe even become friends? Or more.. WHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! I'm erasing this.

Nvm, my eraser is broken. This is why I hate pencils.

I felt bad as I remembered all the stuff I did to him. I was such an asshole. But.. what did he mean by that 'or more' part? ...Maybe he meant best friends? I sighed as I turned the page.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG————-

Sorry, I broken my pencil lead. Thank god this is a mechanical pencil. Anyways, ME AND NICKEL ARE FRIENDS NOW????? SORTA??? Well, I accidentally hit him with a book and made his nose bleed but he's fine now!!! ..He DID fall down the stairs tho. His ankle broke but he'll be okay, I'm gonna be helping him while it heals!! He apologized for all the shitty stuff he did which was really nice of him!! I think we're getting a long great now! We were just joking around not to long ago and it was a lot of fun and stuff. I'm really glad he said sorry for all the stuff he did to me and

Suitcase..

Oh jeez, how is she gonna react?? I mean, he never apologized to her AND he made her do a bunch of bad things. It was a really REALLY toxic friendship. Maybe I shouldn't tell her about this.. I mean, it's not like she needs to know ALL of the people I'm friends with. Plus she's in season two right now.. Yeah. I just won't tell her. It'll be fine.

I smiled softly as I read the entry. I seemed so happy to write the first part. Do I really make him that happy? I blushed at the thought before turning the page once again.

(A/N: just pretend his name is crossed out lmaoaoaoao-)

I haven't written in this for a little while but some stuff has happened. For starters, I have a crush. It's Nickel..

I really didn't expect me to like him, like at all. I thought I would've liked someone like Suitcase or something. But anyway, I'm falling for him hard and fast. It's only been like.. 13 days? That's crazy. I don't know how or why I like him this much. He's so cute and pretty and handsome and adorable and I could look into his eyes forever and

Ok I should stop now. See what I mean?? I keep on getting carried away with my feelings. I really hope no one reads this. I should talk to someone about this. Maybe Soap, she can give good advice when she's not cleaning all the time. Yeah I'll ask her today. And I'm crossing out Nickel's name for obvious rea-

Balloon has a crush..? I felt my heart drop. Great, now I definitely have no chance with him. I blinked back tears. Before I was about to close the book Balloon opened the door.

We stared at each other in silence for a good few seconds before Balloon tried to grab the diary. "NICKEL?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "None of your business!" "IT'S MY DIA- JOURNAL, I'M PRETTY SURE THATS MY BUSINESS!!"

Balloon grabbed the book and tried pulling in away from me but I grabbed the other side, pulling tightly. "Just- ugh, just let me explain!!" "What is there to explain?! This is an invasion of privacy!!" "But you wrote about me!! Isn't that my privacy as well?!" "It doesn't work like that Nickel!"

Balloon looked absolutely pissed... that's hot- bad. That's bad. He looked so angry... eh, I'm sure he'll understand when I explain it to him.. hopefully. "Just let go of the diary!" "It's called a journal!!" "Balloon, you and me both know it's a diary. Just give it to me!"

"No! It's mine!! Why were you even looking for this?!" "Uh- N-None of your business!!" "STOP SAYING THAT AND ANSWER ME!" "No!" "You're impossible!!" "AAAA-" Balloon had let go off the book causing me to fall backwards and the book to fly out the window, breaking it in the process.

"..Oops." "..WHY?!" Balloon took a deep breath and looked at me with no emotion. "We can talk about whatever the fuck you were doing later. I'm getting my journal." He walked out of the room. I should go with him!

...Or jump out the window as a short cut.

BALLOON POV

Why in the world would Nickel do that?! Ughh, he probably read the whole thing!! He probably thinks I'm so weird for writing about him. Hopefully I covered his whole name or else he could've put the pieces together and figured out I like him! What a great start to my morning..

I quickly walk out the hotel and went to go grab my journal when I saw Nickel trying to jump out the broken window.. What is up with this guy?! "..Goddamnit Nickel- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "UH- JUMPING?"

I facepalmed as I picked up my book. "You fucking dumbass- okay, uh, DON'T JUMP YOU IDIOT!!" "WHAT WAS THAT?!" "I SAID DON'T JUM-" "DID YOU SAY JUMP??" "Wha- NO!!" "OKAY I'M GONNA JUMP!!" "NO! I SAID NOT TO-"

Nickel jumped- well, more like fell out of the window. How did I even fucking fall for this man?? I was about to let him fall on the ground because of his own stupidity but I decided I loved him too much for that so I caught him at the last minute.

I dropped him on the ground blushing slightly since I was still mad at him. He let out a small "Ow." as he hit the floor. "Nickel, I literally told you to not jump. WHAT THE FUCK?!" "I thought you would catch me!" "And you have scratches all over yourself!" "Yeahh, that was from the glass."

"What made you think that was in any way a good idea?!" "I-I don't know! It was in the heat of the moment! It was more like a spilt second decision." I facepalmed as Nickel stood up. "Come on, let's get the med-kit."

(A/N: i was gonna put a drawing of nockel's scratches but i realized tjat would take me days cuz im lazy)

1 hour later

"Why do you do this to yourself? This is like the 3rd time I'm taking care of you." I put the last band-aide on Nickel's cuts as I packed up the med-kit. "Maybe I just do it for your attention." He leaned closer and stuck his tongue out at me. I blushed as I pushed him away.

"There's other ways to get my attention." "Well, this is the best strategy. You just spend an hour looking for a med-kit and caring for my injures just because you wanted to." We stared at each other in silence before bursting out laughing.

"Haha, I'm gonna yell at you for hours about my journal." "Heh, wait wha-"