bending over prank

ɪᴍᴀɴɪ ᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ_____________________

ɪᴍᴀɴɪ ᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ
_____________________

I was scrolling through ig reels when I came across a video of a girl pranking her bf by bending over in his face

So I decided that I should prank my bf dd
He was upstairs in the room while I was in the living room.

So I decided that i was gonna cook us lil sum so I could start the prank and i gotta make sure he dont do sum extra freaky shit bc ima record. Obviously i put the camera somewhere where i can get all the angles of the kitchen.

"dd can u come down here" I said calling dd from the room "what u need mami" he said running down the stairs.

"what you wanna eat for lunch" I said standing up from the couch walking towards the kitchen
"ion maybe sum fried chicken and fries" he said walking behind so I thought this was my opportunity

So I dropped the spatula on purpose and I bent over to get it. Until I felt some hands go on my waist and dd was giving me fake backshots

"bro move" I said standing up "I ain't ur bro... and fuck outa here with that shit u know what u was doing" he said letting go of my waist.

"can you cook wimme" i said giving him puppy eyes. "ight" he said kissing my cheek.
"can u get me that bowl up there" I said pointing at a bowl that was in the pantry.

He went to grab it and he handed it to me when I took my opportunity again and bent down grabbing the flour from the bottom shelf while dd was behind me

I made sure to rub my ass a bit on his dic
When I got the flour I heard a groan come from dds mouth. When I stood up again dd just smirked at me I just rolled my eyes at him and he rolled em back at me. "you sassy asf" i said as i started seasoning the chicken.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
_________________
Once i was done I decided to do the prank one last time. So when I was going to put the dishes in the dishwasher I bent over and popped my ass out even more. That's when dd grabbed my hair and started giving me fake backshots once again. "oww bae stopp issa prank" i said as he tried to pull my shorts down. I pulled the camera out and put it right in dds face.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
_____________________

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. you bitches need to start commenting and talk to me. um anyways go follow my ig sisinextdoor. i promise, i follow back. Also please remember to vote.