decorating w niya ˢᵐᵘᵗ

ɪᴍᴀɴɪ ᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ_____________________*ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᵐᵘᵗ*

ɪᴍᴀɴɪ ᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ
_____________________
*ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᵐᵘᵗ*

jayna invited me to her birthday party. dd and the rest are coming later. shaniya and i are setting up the venue while jayna out getting her hair did. we decided to go live while we listen to music and set up. "niya play female gucci mane by sexyyyy" i said. "girl dont rush me im tryna tie these balloons" shaniya said.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ʀᴇʏᴇs_____________________

ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ʀᴇʏᴇs
_____________________

I got a notification that y/n was live I js ignored it then notti came up to me "yoo yk mani on live throwing it back wit niya" he said showing me she was showing out like I dont be controlling that shit every night "wrd oh nah I'ma go handle that" I dapped notti up then walked out.

ɪᴍᴀɴɪ ᴘᴏᴠ

"CUS IM WHAT? F-R-E-E FUCK NIGGA FREE THAT MEAN I AINNT GOTTA WORRY BOUT NO FUCK NIGGA CHEATIN AYYYYYY" I sung shaking it. I paused and stepped away from the live. I heard someone open the main door. "yo niya you heard that?" i asked. "girl juh vibe!" niya said as she pulled me back into the frame.

The door opened and whoever they is they must wanna fight. i looked out the window and ain't see nun i just started walking back to the live "mani behind you" niya said pointing behind me. I felt someone grab my the back of my shorts

Of course it was dd "you didn't tell me you were coming this early" i said "you feel that shi" he said referring to his bulge "mhm" i said as he grabbed my phone getting off live "I should fuck yo ass on live" he said before picking me up. "niya i gotta go ima be back" i said trying to get dds force on my shorts "go get dat dick girl" niya mouths.

dd takes me to the car and throws me in the backseat taking my shorts off and taking his pants and boxers off opening my legs rubbing his tip slowly up and down my slit before pounding into me opening my legs wider

"SHIT DD!" I yelled "nah take it cus yo ass wanna show out n that you fuck nigga free right" he said continuing to speed up "Fuck david" I moaned out as my eyes went back into my head he bent down leaving purple hickeys as his tip hit my g-spot every time he thrusted making something in my stomach tighter and tighter.

I let out a loud moan before cumming he let me ride out my orgasm before pulling out and nutting on my stomach. He went to get something to wipe it off then kissing above my pussy then going up from the too my neck "you don't even watch my lives most the time" I said "notti told me" he said "he always snitchin on me wtf" i said.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
_____________________

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. you bitches need to start commenting and talk to me. um anyways go follow my ig sisinextdoor. i promise, i follow back. Also please remember to vote.