Prologue

(Some stories have more updates than others. Some have none. I did these completely randomly. Please don't complain about updates. I did over forty updates.)

"This is where the Mikaelsons minus Elijah were just pulled from," Henrik announced hesitantly to everybody. Klaus tensed and Jamie put a hand on his, knowing it had to with why he looked like he had been crying. Henrik had also seemed like he hadn't wanted this scene to show, but it had been necessary.

Klaus Mikaelson lifted up each coffin lid and added a note while taking the daggers. Rebekah, Kol, and Finn all had notes, he couldn't contact Elijah, he didn't know where he was.

Elijah looked at the screen with wide eyes. 'Niklaus was going to wake them?' he thought in shock.

He took a deep breath, 'I can do this' he thinks and looks down at the ring he received from her. It was a triangular ring with a line through it and a circle in the middle. Just thinking of her made him calm. He'll get to see her soon, he just needs to speak to his siblings.

"That's Grindelwald's mark!" Molly Weasley screeched, startling her sons Charlie and Bill, who scurried over to their uncles.

"It's actually the mark to the Peverell Line. The Peverell's went into hiding after Grindelwald and someone else," Tom looked at a paling Dumbledore, "Stole their symbol and ruined their symbol. They couldn't wear their signal without bring attacked or arrested," he explained. The students were shocked. The symbol was for a real family and it was stolen? The Peverells still existed?

Rebekah gasped awake and was immediately faced with a note, it from Klaus. It read:

Rebekah,

I know you have no reason to listen to me or to believe what I say, but I am trying to be honest with you. I have reasons for killing all those lovers you've had, they've all had something against you or wanted you for something. I want to be honest and say that when we were turned, Mother had cursed me and bound my wolf side.

Rebekah's eyes widened.

You have to admit dating a hunter was idiotic.

She rolled her eyes but agreed.

I have met somebody.

Rebekah's eyes widened even more as she sat straight up from her coffin, seeing two of her brothers also sitting up and reading a note.

I want to be honest and say that when we were turned, Mother had cursed me and bound my wolf side. This whole time my temperament had been my paranoia of Mikael and my wolf being bound. I can feel my wolf in my head, pacing back and forth, waiting to be released. I hope you can understand when I say I killed Mother out of anger.

Rebekah couldn't believe her Mother would do that. Why would she do that?

Elijah sat in shock. He had been trying to get his brother under control, but he couldn't. Klaus couldn't bring himself to admit part of the reason was the curse.

She convinced me to do this, to be honest about my intentions. I would love it if you, Kol, and Finn could meet her and a little surprise we have. Also, tell me which lovers you've had previously and I will tell you why I killed them. I am not trying to harm you, as you are reading this, the daggers are being melted and destroyed. I will be downstairs.

Elijah gasped quietly, the daggers were destroyed? The Scooby gang on the other wondered what these daggers were and how could they get one.