v

year 1324 AD

GOJO SEIJI was a brat, probably because at the age of five he received all of his past memories and was very very sour at how his second past life turned out. I mean, how unfortunate must someone be that the love of their life gets reincarnated as a baby and as their grandchild?! That unfortunate soul must be Gojo since it had obviously happened to him.

But thankfully, in this life, he had no siblings and there was no one in his clan with the name Y/n Gojo.

He was relieved, but that didn't stop his brattiness. Most likely because he was only five years old and wasn't allowed to leave the estate. Don't those fools realize he has the six eyes and can take care of himself?!

And now, at the age of 16, the clan elders were still adamant of keeping him indoors.

They won't let him leave no matter what his age is. Jeez! The nerve of some people!

"Master, may I come in?"

He scrunched his nose up at the voice behind his door, but let them in anyway.

"Just don't disturb my reading," he called out, obviously in a bad mood as he usually was.

His maid came bustling in, her head bowed as she gave him a small smile.

"Why are you bothering me today," he asked with an unamused expression and monotone voice. His eyes never tearing away from his book.

His maid brushed off his attitude and answered him.

"The clan elders felt that it was time to get you a maid that was the same age as you. So after searching for one they finally settled on a well mannered and quiet village girl. For the past few weeks I have been personally training her so that you won't be disappointed."

"Whatever, just bring them in already and leave."

His now ex-maid bowed and left his room and a few moments later, he heard the soft footsteps of another come in. The brief scent of vanilla filling his nose.

"H- hello, master Gojo, my name is y/n and I'll be serving as your maid from now on, i- I hope that that is alright with you.."

He turned in his chair, his eyes focused on y/n almost immediately the moment her name left her mouth.

It's her.

He wanted to hug her. Kiss her. Hold her close. He wanted to laugh or cry. He wanted to do many things. But he knew he couldn't not now. Not yet. I mean, he didn't want to scare her away after all.

"Y/n, huh?"

"Yes, master."

He couldn't stop his smile. His eyes shining with a joy that was lost on him ages ago. It truly had been forever since he last saw her.

Not to mention that she wasn't related to him and she would be working closely to him. For him. He couldn't ask for anything else honestly.

"I'm expecting great things from you then, y/n."

To be honest, she could be the worst maid ever to exist and he would still keep her by his side. He loved her after all.

And who knows, maybe this time their happy ending may finally come.