xii

“You think you’re funny, you damned Gojo?”

The sorcerer grinned at Sukuna whose mouth appeared on Itadori’s cheek, “very much so. Here we are in a new time and you’re stuck in a teenager’s body. She won’t ever look your way.”

“Gojo-sensei?”

He smiled when Itadori questioned him as to what he and Sukuna were possibly going on about, but the sorcerer merely shrugged with an aloof expression etching across his face, “who knows? I’m just entertaining him is all. Curses like Sukuna need to be entertained every once and awhile, you know?”

“Is that why you fought him when we first met?”

“Yeah … something like that.”

“You both did wonderful! Congrats on a mission well done!”

Gojo brought his attention forward, both him and Itadori went on a sort of solo training mission while Y/n took Fushiguro and Kugisaki on another. And afterwards, they all had agreed to meet at a particular restaurant in both in celebration for a job well done and for welcoming Y/n as a new teacher.

“Gojo, Itadori! I’m glad to see you both made it here safely.”

Gojo could feel how his heart swooned at the sight of her smile. His grin infectious as he reached for her, his hand gently patting her head, “please, a mission like that is but a simple one.”

“That so? Are all missions easy for you, Gojo?”

He found it adorable with how curious she was about him, it made him want to squish her cute cheeks. But he managed to refrain himself as they all entered the restaurant with him making sure that she stood right next to him.

“Of course they are, I am the strongest after all.”

“The strongest? Stronger than anyone then?”

“Anyone and everyone.”

“Even Sukuna?”

“Him too.”

She laughed as the waitress showed them there table, “it must be tiring, huh?”

As the three students sat on one side, he was sure to pull her to him so she would be sitting next to him. Though, he didn’t like how Itadori unconsciously sat in front of y/n on the other side. Must have been Sukuna’s doing.

“Tiring,” he questioned.

“Well… since you’re the strongest, you must always be called on missions, right? Isn’t that tiring?”

“Not at all.”

“Well, if you want, if you ever need a break or a vacation, then I would be happy to take on your missions for you,” she happily exclaimed while digging into her pocket and pulling out her jujutsu sorcerer card, “I am a special rank sorcerer after all!”

Marry me.

He shook his thoughts out before he could utter those words to her, and just as he opened his mouth to thank her, Itadori cut right into the conversation.

“A special grade?! But you look our age! How did you get to that rank already?!”

She laughed at that too, “I’m not that young, I’m actually 22.”

“That’s still young!”

She grinned and Gojo pouted while pointing to himself, “hey, I’m a special grade sorcerer too.”

“Oh, youre like what? 40?”

Gojo huffed at Itadori, “I’ll have you know I’m 28!”

“Close enough.”

“Kugisaki?!”

“I thought he was 50 when I first met him.”

“Not you too, Megumi!”

It was a good day. Everyone was laughing and poking fun at one another. No one would expect anything was wrong or that Gojo was planning to get rid of Sukuna in some way, shape, or form.

No one noticed how Sukuna kept his eyes on you either. A special grade sorcerer? A young woman trying to make it in the jujutsu world?

Seems like he’ll be able to keep an eye on you way easier than he originally thought.