Author's Note

I want to start by telling you that my life inspired the events in this book. Also, all characters are inspired by people close to me - yes, they exist, with minor changes here and there. But they exist, and I want to thank them for inspiring me and filling my life with so much joy and drama.

Lastly, I invite you to enjoy, laugh, and fall in love with this book just like I did. Thank you very much <3

***

As we begin high school, we all have different expectations. Some of us want to gain knowledge and skills for our future careers, while some imagine it to be like the movie "High School Musical". High school can be a weird experience, but we all must get through it. We encounter new things, emotions, and people, and all these things play an essential role in shaping our future selves.

It is a scary yet fun rollercoaster that takes us screaming, crying, laughing, and enjoying straight to graduation.

Some of us live in the moment and go with the flow, while others like to plan every second of their lives. I was somewhere in between; I did have things planned, but the flow made me choose otherwise. Because you know, sometimes things don't go the way you planned them to go. Be it a chore your mom told you to do, a hangout with your friends, homework, or the beautiful bright future you planned with your significant other.

You may wonder, "Why is she talking about this?" I have no idea.

However, I know that even the little things in life have significance. Our stories are already written, and with time, the characters in our lives appear.