𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

RAFE CAMERON following the girl to the outside, trailing right behind her while pushing past the waves of people. He told Topper and Kelce that he's going out with Hope, that's not such a big deal for Topper because it's better Rafe than anyone in this party.

Plus, with everything that just happened, Topper was very sure that his sister would get into another trouble without any provision and glad for Rafe to willingly go after her.

Hope is still unaware of Rafe's presence until the boy calling out for her name. She stops from walking and turns around, only to find the boy marching towards her. But she can't find Topper and Kelce, he probably sends Rafe after her.

She rolled her eyes

"Hey, don't give me that attitude. You're the one who was stupid enough to get yourself into a fight" Rafe said when he caught the eye-rolled from the girl. He stops walking once he close enough to her, putting the good distance in between them.

"And you broke into the party when you're not supposed to be here. You know Topper and his rules" he continues.

"First of all, Topper and his stupid rules can go to hell. He's treating me like a baby when he's the same age as me" Hope snapped, starting to feel annoyed at Rafe for unfairly taking her brother's side.

"Second, that man is trying to get me to jump on his dick. Do you think I'm going to do that? He probably got an STD" she continues, gagging a little at the thought of it.

Rafe gives her a look, raising one of his brows "He wants to fuck you?" he asked, he looks calm but his voice a little eerie making Hope to shiver a little.

"No, but he asked me to have fun and go upstairs to have some private time together. What else he could be asked for?"

Hope might be a little innocent when it comes for the any sexual relations since she never had one, courtesy of Topper overprotectiveness over her but she's not entirely stupid. She knows what a boy means if he invites her to somewhere more private, especially in a party like this.

Rafe ran his tongue over his lower lips, nodding his head "Next time, you kick him right on his dick. That is more effective" he gives her a little tip making Hope to scoff a little but still manages to laugh.

"Wow, that's really a good tip from you. I should be doing that" she sarcastically said.

The Cameron boy cracks a soft chuckle "Better than throwing a Cola's can" he states making Hope to gasp.

"You saw that?"

"Yeah, it was a weak throw, by the way. You should hit his head instead of his chest"

"It was out of control, I was so mad and didn't do my aim properly" she whined, throwing up her hands in the air as protests.

"Like I said, terrible decision, weakass throw" he continues roasting her making Hope to groan, it's not that bad. Maybe not the most efficient way but it still worked.

"You're as much an asshole as him" Hope mutters it making Rafe chuckling once again.

"Yeah, but I'm still hotter and richer than that fucking Touron" he spats, the arrogance slipping through him. She's aware of his bigass ego and how he's parading the money he has that everyone aware of it.