Chapter 1

A fully tired and exhausted boy was returning from School with his lazy steps but suddenly someone pushed him from behind and he fall down... He hurt his knees very badly causing it to bleed, he hissed in pain and looked back to see the boys from his School who always bully him...

Just today morning when one of those boys asked him to do his homework, he refused, so they beat him up very badly and now they are
again here....

Mark : "You son of bitch how dare you, if you had done my homework when I asked.. teacher wouldn't have punished me.."

Taekook : "wh..why will I do your work?? you should do your work by your own"

Mark then slapped Taekook on his face...

Mark: "wait and see what I'll do with you...."

Mark said as he left from there...

A tear slipped from Taekook's eye but he quickly wiped it and got up struggling....to go home...on the way he got disbalanced many times because of his bleeding knees and weak body but finally he managed to reach home...

on the way he got disbalanced many times because of his bleeding knees and weak body but finally he managed to reach home

He pressed the calling bell and then the door opened revealing a smiling middle aged man looking like a bunny ....who's bunny smile faded as soon as he saw his son's bleeding knee...

JK : "Baby..what happed to you ?..come come inside"

Jungkook said as he helped Taekook to come inside and made him sit on the couch.... then he rushed to bring the first aid kit...he then pressed the medicine dipped cotton on his son's wound and Taekook hissed in pain...

Taekook : "Appa please slowly...."

Jk : "It'll be alright baby..."(said in worried tone)

Taekook : "I'm ok appa don't worry..."
Taekook said while smiling

JK. : "Baby how did you get hurt?"

Taekook: " I bumped on a stone Appa.." (he lied )

Jk : "How many times I have to tell you be carefull while walking on road but you never listen to me...I'm angry with you" (Jungkook scolded)

Taekook : " I'm sorry Appa this will never happen again...my sweet appa please forgive me "
Taekook sais and kissed Jungkook's cheeks..which made Jk smile..

Jk : " You know very well how to melt Appa's heart...you naughty kid...''

Jungkook said and tickled Taekook's tummy and he giggled in response..

Taekook : "hahahaha...nooooo.... Appa...stop..hahahaha..I can't...stop..."

Jungkook stopped ticling and Taekook breathed heavily and they both laughed....

Taekook know that how much his Appa love him and in this world he is comfortable only with his Appa... His Dad used to cherish him always but from about last 1 and a half years his behaviour is also changed towards him and his Appa too..
Just Yesterday night his dad slapped his Appa because he couldn't find his pendrive which Jungkook put in the drawer while cleaning the table....Taekook always miss his old family and the times they used to spend together before his dad got all busy in his work and forgot that he also has a family and has to spend time with them...

Taekook came out of his thoughts when Jungkook waved his hand infront of him

Jk : " where are you lost ? "

Taekook: " Nothing Appa I'm hungry please give me lunch"

Jk : " Ok I'm preparing the lunch you go and get changed "

Taekook : " Okey Appa" he said while nodding his head and then left towards his room

Jungkook POV

I always want to see him happy like this...but.... I know whatever is happening in our family is making him depressed...we'll I can't blame Tae fully he also remains stressed afterall he has huge responsibilities...
I hope everything becomes alright...

Then he went to set the plate for his son to eat...
After sometime Taekook came downstairs and saw his Appa waiting for him while sitting on the chair back facing him...

Taekook smowly went behind him and...

Taekook : " BOOOOOHH"

Jungkook got shocked and jumped a bit on his sit

Jk : "you naughty kid..you really scared me"

Taekook : " Awwww... My Appa got scared... Don't be you are my strong Appa afterall "

Jk : " Yaahhh offcourse 😎"
They both giggled and Jk's statement

Then Taekook started to eat his food and Jungkook smiled seeing his son eating his food happily

After Taekook finished eating they went upstairs and talked about various things...then they both fall asleep while cuddling eachother.....

.......................................

Thank you for reading the story...next part coming soon
Please Vote and Comment if you like the story it'll encourage me a lot....

SARANGHAE....❤️💜

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°