Chapter 2

It was 9 o'clock at night

Taekook and Jungkook were still sleeping while cuddling eachother then Jungkook's phone started to ring....

The door bell was ringing since last 10 minutes but neither Jungkook nor Taekook heard it but finally Jungkook woke up by hearing his ringtone....

Jungkook checked the caller ID it was his Husband...he picked up the call and heard a cold "open the door" from his husband..without wasting anytime Jungkook ran towards the door and opend it revealing a very angry looking Taehyung glaring at him piercing his soul..

By the time Jungkook understood what is coming next...

JK : "T..Tae.... Y..AAAAhh...."
Jungkook was cut off by a harsh slap on his right cheek...
He looked up at Taehyung with his Bambi eyes..which were by now full of tears..

As soon as his eyes met with Tae's he immediately looked away trying to hide his tears...

Tae : " DON'T YOU HEAR THE FUCKUNG CALLING BELL? AFTER THIS VERY EXHAUSTING DAY I WAS RINGING THE BELL CONTINUOUSLY FROM LAST 10 MINUTES AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO OPEN THE DOOR...WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?" Taehyung shouted

Jungkook flinched and was shaking badly by Taehyung's Shouting

JK : "I..I..I wa..was sle.. sleeping.."

Jungkook shuttering while tears slipped from his eyes...

And then he felt another slap on his Left cheek..

Tae : " This is the thing I was supposed to hear...you were sleeping...Great"

Jungkook : "I.. I'm Sorry..I was ti..tired"

Tae : " Shut up..I was the one who was working the whole day I was the one who worked so hard for the deal and then after loosing it...I faced the loss.....and you are telling me that you were tired..."

A/N

So Taehyung was basically taking his anger out on Jungkook.. Actually today Taehyung lost a very important deal for which he worked really hard....

(Back to the story )

Taehyung then came inside being followed by a crying Jungkook

Taehyung straight away went to his room without sparing a glance at Jungkook and Jungkook Moved towards the Kitchen while crying and sniffing

Taehyung went to his room then got freshen up

30 mins later

he came downstairs to the dining room and saw Jungkook silently setting the table and a sleepy Taekook sitting on the dining chair... He went near them and took his sit..

The dinner was silent and then Taekook went to his room after greeting his parents Good Night which they replied back..

Jungkook then started washing the dishes while Tae was silently watching him.... then Jungkook Suddenly felt two strong and veiny arms sliding his waist...he flinched by Taehyung's sudden action and asked...

JK : " D..do you..need som.. something?"
He shuttered being scared of Taehyung...then he felt something wet on his neck....

Tae : " Koo.. I'm sorry...I..I didn't wanted to do that I was just too stressed and angry... I'm really Sorry..baby please forgive your tae.."

Taehyung said while tears were not stopping to flow from his eyes...

Jungkook just stayed still not responding to his husband as he also silenty cried...then He turned back and hide his face on Taehyung's well build strong and bulky chest and cried his heart out....

Then they Left towards their bed room and sat on the bed . Tae was staring at Jungkook.. his heart clenched by the sight... His face has finger and tear marks on it...his eyes were red and sowllen his juicy pink lips had a small bruise.....Tae then cupped his face and Kissed on his both cheeks..and Jungkook Smiled a little and kissed Taehyung's lips

JK : " It's ok my Love I know You were stressed...I'm not angry anymore "
He said and Tae smiled back

Tae : " I Love You Kookie...."

JK : " I Love You Too Tae...."

Then Taehyung leaned and captured Kookie's lips with his Kissing him Passionately....after a long kiss they drifted off to sleep...they slept Peacefully on eachother's arms...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I Hope You Liked The Story.... Don't worry everything will be alright...
And please Vote and Comment don't be a silent reader...Votes will encourage me to write more and Comments will help me to know you liked the story or not or how you want the story to go on

Thanks for Reading

SARANGHAE ❤️💜

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°