10 |Marriage Proposal|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Alina came home and was so happy. When Abdullah  saw his wife entering home with a geniune big smile he was shocked as when she went to Khan's house she was a little sad. His thoughts broke when Alina asked

"Kya hoa office nhe gaye app? Ya abhi jaa rahay hai?
(What happened, you didn't go to the office? Or are you going now?)

"No I am not going today as I don't have any important meeting and if there is Arsalan is there to handle" He said then he asked

"Kya hoa itni khush kyun ho, jab Alisha bhabhi kay paas gaye thi tab tou bohat udaas thi abb kya hoa?"
(What happened, why are you so happy? when you went to meet Alisha bhabhi (sister-in-law) then you were sad, what happened now?)

" I went to tell Alina about Mirha's marriage proposal." Alina said

"Oh! So what made you happy about that? Cause yesterday you were saying Mirha is a kid and I don't want her to go far from us?" Abdullah asked.

"Yes I was not happy yesterday about that proposal and not now also. I am happy because Alina asked our Mirha's hand for Ashar" Alina said with a big smile and she continued

"It means she will stay in front of our eyes as well as Ashar is a good boy. Also Saud bhai and Alisha loves her like their own daughter. So what do you say?

"If you're happy for this, then I also don't have any problem. Ashar is a good boy I know and he will make our Mirha happy but before that we have to ask for Arsalan's opinion and most importantly of Mirha" Saud said.

"Yes I know that " Alina said. Both Abdullah and Alina were now happy as after marriage also Mirha will be able to accompany them and will be their infront of them.

Arsalan came back home and it was 5. While Mirha was sleeping in her room after coming from university. Arsalan saw his parents sitting in living room he greered them.

"Arsalan go and get fresh. I will heat your lunch then, me and your father wants to talk about something important". Alina said to which Arsalan nodded and went to his room.

On the other side Alisha told Abdullah about the proposal and he was also very happy. He wanted to make Mirha his daughter in law as soon as possible but can't untill the Sheikh's say yes to them.

Mirha didn't knew anything about the proposal while Ashar was on cloud nine.

Arsalan came from his room and settled on the dining table and completed his food while his parents were watching news. He settled down infront of his parents.

They told him about Ashar's marriage proposal for Mirha. He was happy and know that Ashar will make his sister happy so he agreed. While he told his parents to ask for Mirha's opinion also. His parents told him that they are going to talk to her today after dinner.

           ____________________________

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.