12 |Baat Pakki|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

In the morning, Khan's received a call from Sheikh's and got to know that Mirha agreed to marry Ashar. But she have one condition which was that the Rukhsati will be held after her graduation which was agreed by Sheikh's as well as Khan's.

Alisha told Alina that today they are going to come for Baat Pakki (Date fix) for Nikkah. Sheikh's were arrranging after perfect for Khan's while Khan's also arranging sweets.

It was Sunday, Ashar woke up at 11 am and got to know that Mirha has agreed to marry him, he was on cloud nine. Then he got to know about Mirha's condition for marriage and that his parents are going for date fixation today.

He was happy that Mirha have agreed for marriage he didn't care about condition or anything.
Khan's and Sheikh's both were arranging things.

It was 6 and Khan's were coming in a minute. Just then the bell rings. Arsalan opens the door and greeted everyone. Everyone was there except Ashar and Mirha.

Ashar was in his house while Mirha was in her room getting ready. The elders were having conversation when Mirha arrived . Alisha hugged Mirha and thanked her for agreeing for the marriage .

The elders decided the date 22 May which was after a month. They were all happy and arrangements started.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Well when my parents came home yesterday I got to know that my Nikkah is after a month and I was so happy and excited.

My parents and Abdullah uncle and Alina aunty I mean everyone started preparations from today while I was in my thoughts.

So Mirha Sheikh is going to be mine after a month. I know I am sounding like a psycho, stalker but what can I do I have waited for this day and finally it is coming soon.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

My Nikkah is after a month. I am happy, excited and nervous at the same time I don't know what to do well preparations have started and I am going for shopping tomorrow with mom and ammi.

I got to know that Ashar's chacha, chachi & grandmother is coming from USA and I am nervous. I don't know how will I meet them.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Hall was booked while preparations were also completed. So tomorrow is the day when Mirha Sheikh is going to become Mrs Mirha Ashar Ali Khan.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know it sounds exciting, well it is)

Ashar chacha, chachi and grandmother have come. While his cousin Alizeh Raza Khan didn't come.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well let me give you Introduction of Alizeh)

Alizeh Raza Khan is the daughter of Raza and Javeria (Chacha & Chachi of Ashar). Alizeh have studied from Oxford University and now she is a Model in USA. Many boys loves her but she is obsessed with only one guy

That is our ASHAR ALI KHAN. Well she is obsessed with Ashar since childhood. She haven't come for Nikkah cause she have a shoot and also she didn't know that Ashar is getting married.

Alizeh parents know that she likes Ashar or say obsessed with Ashar that's why they didn't told her why are they going to Pakistan. Well Alizeh is going to come Pakistan day after Nikkah.

        ______________________

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐡'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫?
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐢 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭