The question

"Sex on a boat, that's new," I laugh, climbing out from underneath the sweaty covers

"Let's not get up yet, come lay with me," He yawns, reaching out for me.

"We can't let the food go bad out there, plus you were right I did work up quite the appetite," I laugh, bending down to pick my dress off of the floor.

"I could get used to this view," He sighs in contentment, staring at my bare ass. I pick up a pillow, chucking it at his head before trying to get back into my complicated backless dress.

"Look in the first draw," He says, waving over to the dresser in the corner of the room. I oblige, pulling it open and revealing rows of different coloured bikinis and one pieces.

"You keep these for all the girls you bring here?" I ask, glaring at him.

He laughs, finding my jealously amusing. "I had them brought here just for you," He assures, climbing out of bed before pulling on his shorts and t-shirt.

"I'll go look for some plates, you get changed," He instructs, kissing my cheek before opening the door and returning to the deck.

After sifting through the options I land on a simple black bikini, the fit being just right.

I join Emilio on the deck, the scorching sun beaming down on us as we dish up our food.

We spend hours eating and talking, consuming enough food to feed a large family for an entire month until eventually my stomach can't take it anymore.

We spend the rest of the day tanning and relaxing, falling in and out of consciousness numerous times because the warm weather and relaxing sounds of the waves is the perfect way to lull anyone to sleep.

I don't know how long we've been here but the bright sun has now been replaced with the glowing moon as a starry night sky hangs above us.

"Mr Cruz we have approximately ten minutes until we approach the shore," The captain, who I haven't seen since we arrived announces.

Emilio stirs out of his relaxed state, sitting up and looking out over the deck. "Right," He nods.

I look around and realise we're not at the same place we started, a small beach concealed by mountains being visible in the distance.

I turn to Emilio as the captain walks away, "Where are we?" I ask, confusion evident in my voice.

He smiles at me, excitement dancing in his eyes. "I guess you'll have to find out," He shrugs, his lips pulling upwards.

"You mean this wasn't the surprise?" I gape. He smirks, revealing nothing.

"Go get dressed, there's outfits in the wardrobe," He instructs, slinging his legs over the sun bed. "And quick you only have ten minutes," He adds.

I squeal, scampering to my feet and quickly making my way to the bedroom.

I pull open the oak wardrobe, my eyes widening at the range of different clothes. I end up settling on a silk slip dress in my favourite colour of course, black.

I leave it on the bed and practically run into the bathroom, hoping to have a shower because I'm entirely too sweaty to ruin new clothes.

The shower is quick but refreshing, the cold water waking me up. I speedily pat myself dry, pulling on a matching bra and pantie set before sliding into the dress.

The silk material hugs my body in all the right ways, highlighting every one of my curves. I pull my hair into a bun before rushing back out to Emilio, knowing it's probably been more than ten minutes.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I smile sheepishly, noticing how we've already docked next to the small beach.

He straightens up from his leaning position against the rail, adjusting his rings. "You're worth the wait," He smiles, looking me up and down.

I walk over, allowing him to wrap his arms around me as I lean into him. His lips find their way to mine, his hand traveling down to my lower back as his tongue pushes it's way into my mouth.

Our kiss starts to deepen, my desperation obvious as I try to get as near him as possible. He groans as he pulls away from me, seemingly having to force himself to stop.

"As much as I'd love to take you back to the bedroom I do have something planned," He chuckles, running a hand through his now messy hair.

I follow him happily as he leads me down the walkway, my eyes scanning the tiny beach. As we get closer I can see that it's covered in candles as well as what must be thousands of tulips, my favourite flower.

"Emilio..?" I question, my eyes snapping from him back to the beach as I try to take in what I'm seeing.

The tulips form somewhat of a circle, a circle that encloses a message written in rose petals which reads,

'Will you be my girlfriend'