Don't you dare yell at my friend!

Porsche's pov.

Kinn and I were walking around the mall looking for Tankhun's parfum he saw online this morning. He really wanted to have the limited edition samples before someone else would get them but he was too fabulous to get them himself.

"LAZY BASTARD THAT IS WHAT HE IS! THAT CRAZY BIRD DIDN'T CHANGE A BIT, STILL TOO STINGY TO GET HIS SHOES DIRTY, TO LAZY TO GET HIS ASS UP AND DO SOMETHING HIMSELF!" Kinn just nodded and let me complain while acting like he cared. Just another bastard, typical Theerapanyakul behavior, so frustrating that's what you get for living with a bunch of spoiled brats!

"POL AND ARM CAN BE HAPPY THAT HE ATLEAST WHIPPES HIS OWN BUTT! WHAT IS HE FIVE, ARE YOU SURE WE DON'T NEED TO HIRE A NANNY FOR HIM!" I could keep complaining for hours and the bastard I married would just keep nodding his dump head like a wobble head doll!

This is what I mean but just imagine it looks like Kinn ;)

I should have listened to Chay and ran away when I still could. Now I'm stuck with this idiot for life. Why is life so unfair to me!

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT BIRD ANYMORE! I HOPE HE CHOKES ON  HIS PARFUM ONE DAY!" I yelled and still no reaction, damn why do I love this man again?

My complaining went on and on for about an hour by now. Yes, I know I love that bird but still I am allowed to get annoyed so I will!

Kinn and I were walking when two cute looking young men came out of a store. One of them was talking so animated that he bumped into me while falling over his own feet.

Both of us ended up on the ground. Well more like I ended on my back with the kid laying on top of me.

His friend tried to pull him off me but the clumsy kid fell back down and froze when our bodyguards moved towards us with their guns drawn pointing it at the two young men.

"SERIOUS KINN TELL THOSE IDIOTS TO GET LOST!" I yelled while pointing at those dumb guards of his before this child shivers into pieces out of fear.

What were they even thinking of threatening little children for being clumsy? Didn't they learn better, even I fell over my own feet on my first job for Kinn and did they point their guns at me? No!

"I'LL WHIP YOUR ASSES IF YOU DON'T GET LOST IDIOTS! PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!" I yelled again until those stupid new bodyguards left us alone.

The little kid's friend looked shocked while the cute guy kept laying on me.

"Hey, kid it's fine but can you maybe get off me?" I asked, trying to sound as sweet as possible. I used my soft voice like I did for Chay when he was still innocent and young before Kim had to go and ruin his innocence, the bastard!

He moved a little and I got the chance to stand up but he stayed seated on the ground looking scared at me, Kinn and then the guards again. He wasn't even blinking with his big eyes. Did we break him?