Kinn you better watch your back!

Without knowing it Kinn had got a prize on his head and Pete was on his way to collect it.

He doesn't care that Kinn may be shitting or doing some important business deals, he was going to kick his ass for trying to kill his son-in-law before he had even gotten the chance to meet him.

Yeah, yeah he didn't have the best way of meeting him either but at least he never pointed a gun at a child for no reason!

Pete was out for blood, Kinn's blood and he ain't leaving without it!

~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime Kinn was working in his home office.

He was enjoying his snacks and coffee while working on some files when he heard a soft knock on his door.

He didn't want to be disturbed so he didn't bother to answer but the person on the other side started banging louder and louder on his door.

"COME IN!" He yelled, feeling frustrated that he got disturbed yet again. It better be worth his time.

The door opened and a female bodyguard entered the room looking at him with an intense stare.

He looked back at her trying to match her intensity but failing miserably. He felt so small under her gaze but he is a god damn mafia boss and can't win a staring match with a guard that doesn't even work for him!

Seriously, is he getting soft or is it just his age that is messing with him?

Seeing how he wasn't going to get away from it he nodded his head so she could speak.

"KHUN KINN, KHUN PETE WANTS TO SEE YOU IN THE MINOR FAMILY MANSION WITHIN 10 MINUTES SIR!" She yelled her order with a fast bow making him flinch from the loud noise she produced.

Does she always yell? That was the only thing going through Kinn's head, not that Pete needed him.

"TELL PETE THAT I AM BUSY, SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ANOTHER DAY!" He ordered her while moving his hand to dismiss her but she didn't leave at all.

Instead she looks a little scared, well who wouldn't Pete can be a lot to handle when he gets cranky but as far as he knows he didn't do anything wrong this week to piss him off.

"Anything else?" He questioned her and saw that she had started sending him death threats with her eyes, making him regret letting her in, in the first place.

"WAIT, DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO PORSCHE! WASN'T PORSCHE THERE FOR SOME DOCUMENTS!" Kinn started to panic and grab his wallet and car keys to run and save his man.

This unexpected meeting at the minor family really made him worried but she interrupted him before he could run off to check on his husband.

"KHUN KINN, KHUN PORSCHE IS ALRIGHT BUT THERE IS A YOUNG BOY WHO CAME TO VISIT WHO TOLD KHUN PETE ABOUT YOU!" God, his ears are about to burst, can't she talk a little quieter.

"I don't know a young boy other than my son and Venice! Who is he and what did he say?" He was really curious but mostly confused since her answer was so vague.

"Is he another one night stand from Phoenix asking for money?" He didn't even let her answer before he started complaining about Phoenix playboy antics he may have gotten from him.

"KHUN KINN HE SAYS YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM AND HIS FRIEND A FEW WEEKS AGO AND NOW KHUN PETE IS MAD AT YOU AND NEEDS YOU TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF ASAP!" She yelled in one breath, but Kinn didn't believe what he was hearing.

"Tell Pete that the kid is lying and I am too busy for noisy children with too much fantasies!" He tried to chase her out of his office with a little push and closed the door in front of her face.