Chapter 6

While Jungkook was sleeping Jin had spent some time considering how they could get back to Seoul and the rest of the pack most quickly. By the time he'd woken up Taehyung had already figured it out for him. A car and driver would be waiting for them at the edge of town. In the meantime the rest of the pack had either already returned or were close to their large pack house just outside of Seoul.

Jungkook certainly had never been in a car this fancy before. Soft leather seats nearly immediately started to lull him back to sleep. He wanted to watch the scenery. He'd spent so little time traveling he was glad to see the countryside and mountains, even if it was from the highway. It seemed no matter how hard he tried to keep his eyes open, he simply couldn't.

Jin's instincts were quickly shifting to pick up on his omega's needs so he encouraged him to rest. Pulling off his outer layer he used it to cover the smaller omega.

For Jungkook's part, as soon as the scent of his alpha covered him any last effort to stay awake became impossible, drifting off into some much needed rest for the car ride. He had no idea how long they would be driving but he doubted he could keep his eyes open for even a few more minutes.

Several hours later the car pulled into a large compound on the outskirts of Seoul. Jin could see his pack mates nearly tripping over themselves to greet the car, clearly waiting to hear it pull up the drive.

Jin motioned to them to stay quiet, unbuckling their new mate before slipping out of the car. After exchanging quick hugs and pecks with his waiting pack mates he slipped to the far side of the car, carefully hoisting Jungkook into his arms while releasing relaxing pheromones to help him stay asleep.

Seeing him for the first time several of his mates began to coo while a few others needed to be quieted from squealing at his cuteness. Each took a brief moment to crowd around to see their beautiful omega up close, a few taking the opportunity to gently stroke his cheek or carefully thread their fingers through his hair.

As the pack shuffled into the house, Jin immediately went toward their large sleeping den to deposit their newest mate. With a gentle peck to his forehead and whispered wishes for a good rest, Jin tucked the omega under the covers before ushering his pack mates out of the room so they could go downstairs to talk. He knew there would be a lot of questions and a lot to discuss.

The questions came flooding out all at once.

"What is he like?"

"How is he doing?"

"Do you think he will be ok?"

"Why did it take so long to find him?"

"Tell us again exactly what happened."

"Isn't he the most beautiful creature you've ever laid eyes on?"

Jin chuckled. "One at a time. Please."

A huge grin broke across his face. "He is wonderful. I can't wait for the rest of you to experience holding him in your arms. You aren't ever going to want to let him go. He fits perfectly."

The other nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"He hasn't said much. I expect things are a bit overwhelming and he is an omega. While I know we are ready to smother him in love we need to remember his perspective too. He is mated to not one but six alphas, the most powerful alphas in the country. For an omega that would have to feel very overwhelming."

"But we have no power without him. We really are nothing without him." Jimin pleaded.

Namjoon wrapped his arm around him to comfort him. "We know Chim, and soon enough our little omega will too."