Chapter 6

Shinobu Kocho's POV

"Shinobu what are you doing here!!" I could hear Kanae yelling at me and asking me to go back but I did not... Tomioka San was bruised up... he was fighting with Douma. It wasn't just Tomioka and Douma. Rengoku, Sanemi, Uzui and Giyuu we're against Douma, Akaza, Ume's big brother...

"Please stop..." I muttered, I felt warm tears roll down my cheek.

"JUST STOP THE FUCKING FIGHT YOU HEARTLESS DEVILS!!" A very loud scream. I turned to my side to see a girl from my Biology class, it was her...

"Please just stop" She fell on the floor with her hands on her chest. I saw Akaza run up to her and hug her but she shoved it away. "Don't you DARE touch me"

"Koyuki I'm sorry..."

This was my chance... I ran to Tomioka and hugged him... And I felt a pair of strong hands comforting me... I didn't care if we were being watched by others or my sister...

"What were you thinking?" I muttered softly

"He was insulting you!!" huh? Tomioka San? Insulting me-?

"DON'T LIE YOU USELESS BASTARD"

"ALL OF YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" I heard a teacher yell.. What happened? I felt his arms disappear. Tomioka and the others followed the teacher...

Half an hour later

I came back to my class, I was forced to... I could pay attention to the class since my mind was drawn to him... Tomioka San... Was Douma lying? Did Tomioka San insult me? But why would Douma fight back? We haven't known each other for more than 2 days. And Tomioka San would never insult me.

"I know that you are worried Kocho and I'm sorry on behalf of my brother" Ume was still sitting near me. "The class will be over soon and we can pay a visit to them, how does that sound?" She was fine with her brother getting hurt since he always does but Tomioka San doesn't...

"Yeah.." we heard the bell ring and a girl ran out of the class, it must have been the same girl who screamed during the fight... Me and Ume walked towards the infirmary and saw the boys getting bandaged up. Kanae, Mitsuri and some other nurses were busy bandaging them up and I saw Tomioka San bandaging himself.

"Let me help you" I walked towards him and took the bandages from him, he had a lot of cuts on his body from the fight. Did Douma use a knife? "Did he use a knife?"

"I guess" He looked away from me and I just continued my work.

In a few minutes, I was done and I stood up. I looked at him but he was focused on Kanae who was helping Sanemi put on his shirt. I didn't want to disturb him from tatting at his 'girlfriend' so I turned around to leave.

"Don't"

"Are any bandages too tight? Want me to loosen them up?"

"Just stay okay?" He wants me to stay? Should I ask him what the fight was for? I just sat on the bed and he put his head on my shoulders. I could feel his breath and I could feel myself blushing. I stroked his hair which was surprisingly smoother than I believed

"Did I worry you?"

"If the other girl hadn't screamed... I would have" I heard a soft laugh from him which was rare to hear

"Well I'm sorry then"

"It's fine..." We didn't move, we just stayed like that for a while and I heard very soft snoring... Oh My God! He fell asleep on me!!

"Is he asleep? Sorry you had to bandage him up, we were short on helpers" a girl with yellow and black hair apologized. "You can lay him on the bed if you want"

"It's fine.. I'll let him sleep like this for now" I want him to stay like this until he wakes up... He is so comfortable to hold... I slowly leaned my back against the wall with Tomioka in my arms. I put my head on top of his and I could feel people looking at me. I don't know who they are or anything but it doesn't matter. This is once in a lifetime opportunity and I shall not leave it unused...