Chapter 6

"Blake."

"Julia."

"Are you also tired of the bullshit?"

"Very much so." Julia took a swig of the champagne and handed it to Blake who took it and also took a swig.

"Isn't Alexander going to miss you?"

"If he even notices."

Julia stopped herself,

"Don't stop on my count, I also hate it here and I have to be here because I have to find a worthy suitor."

"Well, I'm glad to have met you."

They drank, and exchanged numbers, and Julia liked Blake, she seemed to be confident and seemed to be the fun type.

"I think we should head back."

Julia checked the time and saw that they were gone for a little over half an hour, "You're right."

They headed back inside and before she could search for Alexander he was walking toward her,

"Oh shit, he seems pissed."

"I thought it was the alcohol making me see things, don't leave me, Blake."

Alexander got to her and took her wrist, he did not acknowledge Blake as he led her outside, she turned back to Blake who looked at her with pity.

They got outside and Alexander turned her around, he was blazing with anger, as he was about to speak, she was shocked when he pulled her into his arms.

"What are.................."

Before she could finish her sentence Alexander had lowered his lips and they met hers with so much force.

He pulled her fully into his arms, and his hands spread over her body like wildfire, her heart raced.

Her mouth opened wider so that he could have more access to her, as his tongue went in and the kiss had more heat.

Even though she could feel that his kiss was more driven with rage and passion, her hands went to his chest, to his neck, and to his hair.

They were flush against each other and there was no way that she could be closer to him, no matter how much she tried.

"Excuse me?"

They broke apart and there stood two men, that were older,

"I see that you two love birds are still in the honeymoon phase."

"How can we not be?" Alexander replied.

"This is what we want to see, a devoted man to his wife says a lot about his character. I like you, Alexander." The other man responded.

"It's a pleasure to see you both," Alexander replied.

"We will discuss this further, with the proposal."

She could see that Alexander was relieved, "It would be an honor, I will see you then." Alexander replied.

When both the men were gone, Alexander turned to her and shook his head in disbelief, and in anger, he left there standing, and she turned to see that Ava stood there.

Alexander got to her and he led her away, she did not know where they were going, and after all that had happened, her stomach dropped to the ground.

She stood there as the breeze was blowing her hair, she stood there, wanting to go home but she could not as Alexander was not done.

After what seemed to be an eternity, they finally emerged, and Ava had Alexander's jacket wrapped around her.

Ava stared at her and could see that she was a hint upset but she knew that she was showing her that she was the only one that mattered to Alexander.

The breeze had become chilly and was glad that they were done, the car came forward and she climbed in.

Julia watched as Alexander he embraced Ava and placed a kiss on her cheek, then he was in the car.

They did not say a word to each other on the way home, she stared outside, and so much was going on in her mind.

She was tired and getting home was the one thing on her mind, and had a lot to take in, and the car pulled into the driveway.

Julia climbed out and made her way to the house and to their room, she got in and a few seconds later Alexander was in the room.

He slammed the door shut, and she got startled,

"What bullshit was that Julia?"

Early access to chapters: www. inkitt. com /stories /romance/ 1103054