Chapter 10

Julia was set for tonight, a short dress, heels, her hair down, some makeup, and perfume. When she and Blake made it to the club it was booming and she was very excited.

They went to the bar to get some drinks, and the alcohol kicked in, and they were on the dance floor swaying to the music.

"I need the bathroom Blake, I will be back."

Blake nodded and she carried on dancing with the guy she had. She went to the bathroom and after reliving herself, Julia started to make her way back to the dance floor.

She felt a hand pull her, Julia tried to fight,

"Stop, Alexander said to come to fetch you." Said the man.

"For what?"

"He is here and your marriage is at stake."

"What are you on about?"

"This way."

"Wait let me tell my friend."

She went to Blake, "I will be back, I need to do something quick."

Blake winked at her, "Take your time."

Julia knew that her response was catering to the guy that she was flirting with, so she followed him skeptically.

They went up and there was a row that she knew was for very wealthy clients, and they entered an open door.

They got in and Julia was floored, Alexander sat there, and Ava sat across him and there were some men with their partners.

Was she hallucinating, was she in a nightmare?

"Come." Said Alexander.

She realized there was no vacant space, so she sat on top of him and he wrapped is arms around her waist.

He kissed her on the neck, "I've been waiting for you to come back."

"Newlyweds." Said one of the men, and they laughed.

"Wasn't it all of us at some point." The other man replied.

"Well for us, it is." One of the ladies spoke up as she kissed her husband.

This was not how her night was supposed to be, she had wanted to dance with one of the guys, but that was all ruined unless they let her leave.

"My wife, secretary, and I planned a surprise for you all, just give us a minute to see if everything is going according to plan."

"Always working and doing well Alexander, that is what we like about you."

Julia got up and Alexander took her hand as they headed out to the other room, and they got in and shut the door.

"What surprise......"

"You nearly blew it," Alexander growled at her.

"What have I done now?"

"Lucky that you weren't dancing with another guy."

"Like you and Ava."

"This is not the time for it," Ava responded to her in a harsh tone.

"I believe this is a conversation between my husband and I."

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" Alexander lashed at her.

Julia sighed in resignation and started to head out, she was not going to stand for it, she came to have fun, and she would be on the dance floor.

She was downstairs, and Alexander gripped her elbow, "We have to go back, what are you doing."

She removed her hand from his grip, "Go with your mistress."

As she was taking another step further Alexander hoisted her up on his shoulder and Julia tried to get off his shoulder but he would not budge.

He set her down in the room, Ava got in behind, "We are going to make this work Julia, so I don't give a fuck if you are cussing me out, as long as we keep each other's side of the bargain there should be no problem and just for tonight."

"I know you are still immature but you will understand that this is important." Ava jumped in.

Julia wanted to slap her as she knew Ava was being condescending and making herself the bigger person.

"Ava is right Julia so let's go."

They got back in the room and there were more champagne bottles,

"This surprise is amazing." One of the men said.

Julia went behind Alexander and sat on top of him and his arms wrapped around her, the lights were a bit dimmed but you could see.

Julia had been waiting for this moment, she turned a bit and was sitting sideways, everyone spoke and laughed.

Some were having PDA with their husbands, Julia turned to Alexander, and he was looking at her quizzically.

Julia wrapped her hands around his neck and she leaned down and their lips met.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava